This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hmm found an odd bug when using the linking tool in image share section of the Skyrim (like others as well) after submitting a post it will place a ? next to the url link when it wasn't in the post itself on initial posting. It will only appear after the post was submitted. I have been going back and removing the ? from the most it was added to.

Hmm found an odd bug when using the linking tool in image share section of the Skyrim (like others as well) after submitting a post it will place a ? next to the url link when it wasn't in the post itself on initial posting. It will only appear after the post was submitted. I have been going back and removing the ? from the most it was added to.

This also happens when I post something in Nexus Mods comments page and read the post on the forums side. A black question mark within a white diamond will appear after every punctuation mark. This only started to happen when the option to post on a mod's comment page from the forum side was removed.

Do you guys use non-Engish keyboards? I'm fairly sure some symbols (such as the German upside-down quotation marks) aren't supported by the current character encoding used by the forums.

The character is the forum saying "I have no idea what that symbol is, so here's an error character.".

I think this may also happen with Mac OS devices as a result of the keyboard using "smart quotes" which you can turn off in the keyboard settings.

Do you guys use non-Engish keyboards? I'm fairly sure some symbols (such as the German upside-down quotation marks) aren't supported by the current character encoding used by the forums.

The character is the forum saying "I have no idea what that symbol is, so here's an error character.".

I think this may also happen with Mac OS devices as a result of the keyboard using "smart quotes" which you can turn off in the keyboard settings.

No, I am using the same English keyboard that I have used since I became a member. This only started when I could no longer post in mod comments from the forum site.

I have always followed what I post by using "My Content". Now I cannot answer any post made in a mod comment that I have using "My Content". I have to lookup the post in the mod page and make a reply there.

And it only appears in the mod comments that are read in the forums.

Do you guys use non-Engish keyboards? I'm fairly sure some symbols (such as the German upside-down quotation marks) aren't supported by the current character encoding used by the forums.Â

Â

The character is the forum saying "I have no idea what that symbol is, so here's an error character.".Â

Â

No, I am using the same English keyboard that I have used since I became a member. This only started when I could no longer post in mod comments from the forum site.

Â

I have always followed what I post by using "My Content". Now I cannot answer any post made in a mod comment that I have using "My Content". I have to lookup the post in the mod page and make a reply there.Â

Â

And it only appears in the mod comments that are read in the forums.Â

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9244183-you-cannot-reply-to-this-topic/?fromsearch=1

No, I am using the same English keyboard that I have used since I became a member.

Are you writing directly into the mod comment form field or are you writing in a word processor (like MS Word or Google Docs) and then copying and pasting into the comment field? Some word processors use "smart quotes" which can get turned into the white box with a question mark in by the forum as it cannot parse them.

No, I am using the same English keyboard that I have used since I became a member.

Are you writing directly into the mod comment form field or are you writing in a word processor (like MS Word or Google Docs) and then copying and pasting into the comment field? Some word processors use "smart quotes" which can get turned into the white box with a question mark in by the forum as it cannot parse them.

I am writing directly into the mod comment form field as I usually have. This only started when you removed the ability to post in mod comments from the forum side.

Here is an example of what is displayed in the forum when the comment is posted on the mod page. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/250635-bouncing-natural-breasts/page-328

If you go to the next page and read the comment by Dudicus, the same thing happens.

Edited by M48A5