This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Did you edit the posts that show these symbols?

As the symbols don't show on the site side I don't see it as a particularly big issue but it is a little strange. Maybe the editor is inserting some unsupported symbols after editing?

If you look at my post of 3Dec2020 and 7Dec2020, you will see that neither were edited after posting. I am only referencing these two post as they are on the same page.

I am using the same old equipment I have always used since I joined. This only started when you removed the ability to post on the mod pages from the forum side. It is something that changed when you changed the site.

You may think it is not a big deal, but the appearance of the post on the forums side looks ridiculous.

Edited by M48A5

We are asking you these questions as we need to know how to repeat the issue so that we can fix it. You do not need to be defensive - these questions are not accusations, they're questions with answers that we hope will help us diagnose the issue so we can fix it.

This issue is unrelated to the forums being locked and stems from changes made to the commenting system to add a WYSIWYG editor for the mod comments, which did indeed happen around the same time as the forum being locked, but they are two different issues. TL;DR; this is a site side commenting issue causing a compatibility issue with the forum encoding and nothing to do with the comment forum being locked.

English only Keyboard, and this occurred only on the Image share section. Will link to an image that I will not fix the post.

And there, here my Post on this Image post

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/772494?BH=0

The process was Posting Link using Insert Link UI brought up the button. I have had it occur with copying the link from the where it placed it to where I wanted it, however I have also had it occur when it placed it where I wanted it. However that doesn't always cause the issue all the time.

Edited by Gracinfields

English only Keyboard, and this occurred only on the Image share section. Will link to an image that I will not fix the post.

The process was Posting Link using Insert Link UI brought up the button. I have had it occur with copying the link from the where it placed it to where I wanted it, however I have also had it occur when it placed it where I wanted it. However that doesn't always cause the issue all the time.

This is the first time I read a text like that and I think images in a description should be limited to let say 3-5 images.

Edited by leonardo2

This is the first time I read a text like that and I think images in a description should be limited to let say 3-5 images.

The last part doesn't have anything to do with the forum link bug but yes I do agree, as I have encountered some with over 100 images.

Edited by Gracinfields

I have found two ways of browsing Latest Mods:

- mods for all games

- mods for a specific game

Is there a way to browse Latest Mods for all of My Games?

That way I can easily see what's new just for the games I'm interested in, without having to go to each game one by one.

Maybe a checkbox in the "Refine by game" section of "Refine results"?

Thanks!