This is the site feedback/questions section

• Please log in to reply
2985 replies to this topic

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 19,133 posts

Would like to suggest adding "Character Preset" tag to "tags to block" section of preferences. Currently "saved games" doesn't seem to catch all the Mods>Characters>Character Preset mods for Cyberpunk 2077.

It's already there, near the top under "Attributes". 

Fatalmasterpiece

Fatalmasterpiece

Devil's Advocate

• Premium Member
  • 2,175 posts

Would like to suggest adding "Character Preset" tag to "tags to block" section of preferences. Currently "saved games" doesn't seem to catch all the Mods>Characters>Character Preset mods for Cyberpunk 2077.

I don't see it... 
https://i.imgur.com/hILNRW2.png

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 19,133 posts

I don't see it... 
https://i.imgur.com/hILNRW2.png

Where it says "Global Tags" change that to "Cyberpunk 2077" 

Darziak

Darziak

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Suggestion: There needs to be a search bar in the bugs tab, when a big mod such as Fallout -The Frontier comes out many bugs got reported but there is no way for me to search if the bug is reported besides clicking each page and checking each box to see if a bug is related.

I think it would benefit both user and creator's time by having a search option implemented.

Shade999

Shade999

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Suggestion: There needs to be a search bar in the bugs tab, when a big mod such as Fallout -The Frontier comes out many bugs got reported but there is no way for me to search if the bug is reported besides clicking each page and checking each box to see if a bug is related.

I think it would benefit both user and creator's time by having a search option implemented.

I think you can wait a long time for that.I am still waiting for a search function in the tracking center.

Edited by Shade999, 27 January 2021 - 03:36 PM.

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,012 posts

Did you edit the posts that show these symbols?

As the symbols don't show on the site side I don't see it as a particularly big issue but it is a little strange. Maybe the editor is inserting some unsupported symbols after editing?

If you look at my post of 3Dec2020 and 7Dec2020, you will see that neither were edited after posting.  I am only referencing these two post as they are on the same page.

I am using the same old equipment I have always used since I joined.  This only started when you removed the ability to post on the mod pages from the forum side.  It is something that changed when you changed the site. 

You may think it is not a big deal, but the appearance of the post on the forums side looks ridiculous. 

An update on this problem that occurs between the mod side and the forum side.  The question mark in the white diamond still appear in any posts read on the forum side that were posted on the mod side.  I did find that if I use the edit button on the forum side it will remove the symbols and display the post correctly. 

Bewoulf

Bewoulf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

There used to be a "show/hide nsfw-only" button when doing searches (in most viewed of all time or recent), where has it gone?

Qudix

Qudix

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 106 posts

On the topic of adding a new Game, I wanted some clarification on the following sentence from the help article:

"We will only approve a new game entry if we do not already host it and if it is a legitimate standalone title. This excludes DLC for other titles, as well as e.g. total conversion mods of existing games etc."

The game in question is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Anomaly, which on the surface looks like a mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. The reality is that, like some other mods, it uses a custom version of the vanilla engine. It is also standalone and does not require the original game (slightly incompatible to an extent).
If me and several others go through the process of adding this game, would it pass the listed criteria?

TheGreatFalro

TheGreatFalro

The Devil You Don't

• Premium Member
  • 1,067 posts

On the topic of adding a new Game, I wanted some clarification on the following sentence from the help article:

"We will only approve a new game entry if we do not already host it and if it is a legitimate standalone title. This excludes DLC for other titles, as well as e.g. total conversion mods of existing games etc."

The game in question is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Anomaly, which on the surface looks like a mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. The reality is that, like some other mods, it uses a custom version of the vanilla engine. It is also standalone and does not require the original game (slightly incompatible to an extent).
If me and several others go through the process of adding this game, would it pass the listed criteria?

I'm not staff obviously, but if it's anything like Enderal for Skyrim, then I'm sure it'll be fine.

consistentgenericmoduser

consistentgenericmoduser

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Could we have the Submit and Cancel swapped around, or at least the option, i've 'lost' a comment from this

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.943 seconds