This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Suggestion: There needs to be a search bar in the bugs tab, when a big mod such as Fallout -The Frontier comes out many bugs got reported but there is no way for me to search if the bug is reported besides clicking each page and checking each box to see if a bug is related.

I think it would benefit both user and creator's time by having a search option implemented.

I think you can wait a long time for that.I am still waiting for a search function in the tracking center.

Edited by Shade999

Did you edit the posts that show these symbols?

As the symbols don't show on the site side I don't see it as a particularly big issue but it is a little strange. Maybe the editor is inserting some unsupported symbols after editing?

If you look at my post of 3Dec2020 and 7Dec2020, you will see that neither were edited after posting. I am only referencing these two post as they are on the same page.

I am using the same old equipment I have always used since I joined. This only started when you removed the ability to post on the mod pages from the forum side. It is something that changed when you changed the site.

You may think it is not a big deal, but the appearance of the post on the forums side looks ridiculous.

An update on this problem that occurs between the mod side and the forum side. The question mark in the white diamond still appear in any posts read on the forum side that were posted on the mod side. I did find that if I use the edit button on the forum side it will remove the symbols and display the post correctly.

On the topic of adding a new Game, I wanted some clarification on the following sentence from the help article:

"We will only approve a new game entry if we do not already host it and if it is a legitimate standalone title. This excludes DLC for other titles, as well as e.g. total conversion mods of existing games etc."

The game in question is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Anomaly, which on the surface looks like a mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. The reality is that, like some other mods, it uses a custom version of the vanilla engine. It is also standalone and does not require the original game (slightly incompatible to an extent).
If me and several others go through the process of adding this game, would it pass the listed criteria?

On the topic of adding a new Game, I wanted some clarification on the following sentence from the help article:

"We will only approve a new game entry if we do not already host it and if it is a legitimate standalone title. This excludes DLC for other titles, as well as e.g. total conversion mods of existing games etc."

The game in question is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Anomaly, which on the surface looks like a mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. The reality is that, like some other mods, it uses a custom version of the vanilla engine. It is also standalone and does not require the original game (slightly incompatible to an extent).

If me and several others go through the process of adding this game, would it pass the listed criteria?

I'm not staff obviously, but if it's anything like Enderal for Skyrim, then I'm sure it'll be fine.

Hi this MaahiDayani i signed up but there was payments came up. I didn't know you had to pay for this sight.

You don't.

If you want some additional download speed, no ads and a special adult image share, there is a subscription fee. Otherwise, the sight is completely free.

Hey first time user on this site, I downloaded every part of the Frontier Mod correctly, yet when I load NV, the new game transition isn't reflected. How do I get that screen to load?

This has nothing to do with the Nexus. If you need help with a mod go to the mods respective games forums for assistance.