This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hey first time user on this site, I downloaded every part of the Frontier Mod correctly, yet when I load NV, the new game transition isn't reflected. How do I get that screen to load?

This has nothing to do with the Nexus. If you need help with a mod go to the mods respective games forums for assistance.

But.....I downloaded the mod from Nexusmods.....like where else do I go for the respective game forum??????

Nexus Site Forums ... hit Ctrl + f and then type in the name of the game and you'll see it highlighted (and the list should scroll).

Hi, Im having problems when downloading any mod bigger than 100 MB, be with Vortex, Mod Manager 2, or manual download (from browser) (i have checked from multiple browsers and even from my phone)

This started to happend just after the website was down this past Feb 9.

What can i do to solve this? Im the only one having this issue?
I wish i could show a few pictures of the errors, but i do not know how to attach pictures in this forum.

Thanks for the help.

Pd: I read in past answers something about an "special adult image share" what is that about? never heard of it.

Update: Checked with different games, all the same if the file is bigger than 100 MB: it fails halfway thought, no matter the game or what i use to download it.

Uptime.com (
https://uptime.com/nexusmods.com#panel-domain-health)shows that the HTTP and servers packages are giving errors, so maybe its not just me, though i would like to confirm with other people/adminds since im doing multiple installations for multiple games (Fresh pc and im getting all my heavy modded games in order again) , maybe this last bit was unnecesary, im not used to forums lol.

Hi, Im having problems when downloading any mod bigger than 100 MB, be with Vortex, Mod Manager 2, or manual download (from browser) (i have checked from multiple browsers and even from my phone)

I wish i could show a few pictures of the errors, but i do not know how to attach pictures in this forum.

Thanks for the help.

Pd: I read in past answers something about an "special adult image share" what is that about? never heard of it.

Update: Checked with different games, all the same if the file is bigger than 100 MB: it fails halfway thought, no matter the game or what i use to download it.

Uptime.com ( https://uptime.com/nexusmods.com#panel-domain-health)shows that the HTTP and servers packages are giving errors, so maybe its not just me, though i would like to confirm with other people/adminds since im doing multiple installations for multiple games (Fresh pc and im getting all my heavy modded games in order again) , maybe this last bit was unnecesary, im not used to forums lol.

Did you check the pinned thread in this forum which links to our Download Troubleshooter?

Thanks for the help.

Uptime.com ( [/size]https://uptime.com/nexusmods.com#panel-domain-health)shows that the HTTP and servers packages are giving errors, so maybe its not just me, though i would like to confirm with other people/adminds since im doing multiple installations for multiple games (Fresh pc and im getting all my heavy modded games in order again) , maybe this last bit was unnecesary, im not used to forums lol.[/size]

Support image section. The nsfw rules are relaxed and it is only viewable by premium and supporter users

Did you check the pinned thread in this forum which links to our Download Troubleshooter?

Thanks for the help.

Uptime.com (
https://uptime.com/nexusmods.com#panel-domain-health)shows that the HTTP and servers packages are giving errors, so maybe its not just me, though i would like to confirm with other people/adminds since im doing multiple installations for multiple games (Fresh pc and im getting all my heavy modded games in order again) , maybe this last bit was unnecesary, im not used to forums lol.

Just did, will open up a new topic, but will still post that same thread here in case that makes the solution faster. Thanks for the help.

(pasted from the new topic i created following the Article about download issues)

Hi there, just as an admin suggested i followed the article for Download issues, so here is the post that the article reccomends, sorry for any typo as English is not my main language:

This issue started after the website was down this past feb 9, since then whenever i download any mod bigger than 200MB (and most of the time, even less) the download fails halfway through, no mater if its a manual download (checked used multiple browsers), using vortex, Mod Manager, Mod Manager 2, etc. Only from my phone the download works as normal (manual download)

Using the template given in the article heres my info:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Internet Service Provider (ISP): Tigo Une- Edatel
Average Download Speed (non-Nexus downloads): 660Kb/s max speed. 500Kb/s average speed.
Download tests:
Amsterdam: 320Kb/s
Prague: 475Kb/s
LA: 520kb/s
Chicago: 525Kb/s
Miami: 514Kb/s
Singapore: 270-340 Kb/s
Premium CDN: 610Kb/s

Download links:

Large file: https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs/Common/Widgets/DownloadPopUp?id=177000&game_id=1704

Small file: https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs/Common/Widgets/DownloadPopUp?id=9441&game_id=1704

TraceRoute results: (Since is on spanish i will translate what i think is relevant)

Microsoft Windows [Versión 10.0.19042.746]
© 2020 Microsoft Corporation. Todos los derechos reservados.
C:\Users\Jess>tracert files.nexus-cdn.com
Traza a la dirección files.nexus-cdn.com [195.181.162.41]
sobre un máximo de 30 saltos:
1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.254
2 118 ms 116 ms 114 ms 190.248.0.242
3 60 ms 71 ms 69 ms static-adsl200-24-34-56.epm.net.co [200.24.34.56]
4 142 ms 132 ms 130 ms static-adsl200-24-33-101.epm.net.co [200.24.33.101]
5 171 ms 162 ms 170 ms static-adsl200-24-33-99.epm.net.co [200.24.33.99]
6 176 ms 170 ms 171 ms jax-b1-link.telia.net [62.115.146.170]
7 174 ms 176 ms 180 ms mai-b2-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.118.225]
8 165 ms 166 ms 164 ms datacamp-ic-357607-mai-b1.c.telia.net [195.12.254.178]
9 77 ms 86 ms 86 ms vl204.mia-cl2-dist-2.cdn77.com [185.229.188.69]
10 * 97 ms * unn-195-181-162-41.cdn77.com [195.181.162.41]
11 * 83 ms * unn-195-181-162-41.cdn77.com [195.181.162.41]
12 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. < ----------------------------------------- (Timeout for this request/Action)
13 93 ms * 96 ms unn-195-181-162-41.cdn77.com [195.181.162.41]
Traza completa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There have been no problems regarding my internet, as: No other website, download or anything related have been giving me any error/touble.

Worth mentioning: While writing this post did check once again downloading the two mods: The small (under 20MB) downloaded as normal on all sources (vortex, MM2 , manual etc) the big file failed on everything BUT my phone (manual download of course), transfered to my pc and it installed as normal on any mod manager.

Remember: this only started after the website downtime this past feb 9, before that in all these years using Nexus no download have been giving me any errors.

Update: Tried to download mods from 2 different pcs on my house, same issue, used internet from a friend house and also had that same issue. Maybe the servers of this country?