Photo

This is the site feedback/questions section

• Please log in to reply
3004 replies to this topic

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi this MaahiDayani i signed up but there was payments came up. I didn't know you had to pay for this sight.

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,048 posts

Hi this MaahiDayani i signed up but there was payments came up. I didn't know you had to pay for this sight.

You don't. 

If you want some additional download speed, no ads and a special adult image share, there is a subscription fee.  Otherwise, the sight is completely free.

DahMurkiness1992

DahMurkiness1992

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 9 posts

Hey first time user on this site, I downloaded every part of the Frontier Mod correctly, yet when I load NV, the new game transition isn't reflected. How do I get that screen to load?

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 10,365 posts

Hey first time user on this site, I downloaded every part of the Frontier Mod correctly, yet when I load NV, the new game transition isn't reflected. How do I get that screen to load?

This has nothing to do with the Nexus. If you need help with a mod go to the mods respective games forums for assistance.

DahMurkiness1992

DahMurkiness1992

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 9 posts

But.....I downloaded the mod from Nexusmods.....like where else do I go for the respective game forum?????? 

Striker879

Striker879

YAOF ... just what the world needed

• Premium Member
  • 11,953 posts

But.....I downloaded the mod from Nexusmods.....like where else do I go for the respective game forum?????? 

Nexus Site Forums ... hit Ctrl + f and then type in the name of the game and you'll see it highlighted (and the list should scroll).

DahMurkiness1992

DahMurkiness1992

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 9 posts

T

Nexus Site Forums ... hit Ctrl + f and then type in the name of the game and you'll see it highlighted (and the list should scroll).

Thank you man, that's all I was asking for the first time!

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 19,564 posts

On the game site you can go to Community -> Forums in the site navigation too. 

JessDegurechaff

JessDegurechaff

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Hi, Im having problems when downloading any mod bigger than 100 MB, be with Vortex, Mod Manager 2, or manual download (from browser) (i have checked from multiple browsers and even from my phone)

This started to happend just after the website was down this past Feb 9.

What can i do to solve this? Im the only one having this issue? 
I wish i could show a few pictures of the errors, but i do not know how to attach pictures in this forum.

Thanks for the help.

Pd: I read in past answers something about an "special adult image share" what is that about? never heard of it.

Update: Checked with different games, all the same if the file is bigger than 100 MB: it fails halfway thought, no matter the game or what i use to download it. 

Uptime.com ( 
https://uptime.com/n...l-domain-health)shows that the HTTP and servers packages are giving errors, so maybe its not just me, though i would like to confirm with other people/adminds since im doing multiple installations for multiple games  (Fresh pc and im getting all my heavy modded games in order again) , maybe this last bit was unnecesary, im not used to forums lol.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 19,564 posts

Hi, Im having problems when downloading any mod bigger than 100 MB, be with Vortex, Mod Manager 2, or manual download (from browser) (i have checked from multiple browsers and even from my phone)

This started to happend just after the website was down this past Feb 9.

What can i do to solve this? Im the only one having this issue? 
I wish i could show a few pictures of the errors, but i do not know how to attach pictures in this forum.

Thanks for the help.

Pd: I read in past answers something about an "special adult image share" what is that about? never heard of it.

Update: Checked with different games, all the same if the file is bigger than 100 MB: it fails halfway thought, no matter the game or what i use to download it. 

Uptime.com ( 
https://uptime.com/n...l-domain-health)shows that the HTTP and servers packages are giving errors, so maybe its not just me, though i would like to confirm with other people/adminds since im doing multiple installations for multiple games  (Fresh pc and im getting all my heavy modded games in order again) , maybe this last bit was unnecesary, im not used to forums lol.

Did you check the pinned thread in this forum which links to our Download Troubleshooter

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.069 seconds