This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I went to https://www.nexusmods.com/games . But, there's no list of games there. No matter what I do, I can't find a list of games. I used both Firefox, and Google Chrome. Nothing. ... Help?

My best guess is you're blocking JavaScript. JS is required to show that list properly.

That can't be it. My signature page uses .js, and it's working just fine. Also, the list of games was showing up until recently. And I didn't change my settings any. So it must me something site related.

Must be something on your end. It works fine for me (Firefox). It even shows the misspelling.

We support the following 1,261 moddable games. To find the game you're looking for, use the filter below. You can also add up to 12 games to your favourites menu by using the dropdown menu on each game tile.

Which Firefox are you using? I'm using Firefox ESR 52.12 (32-bit). I'm using Win XP SP3 32-bit.

I went to https://www.nexusmods.com/games . But, there's no list of games there. No matter what I do, I can't find a list of games. I used both Firefox, and Google Chrome. Nothing. ... Help?

My best guess is you're blocking JavaScript. JS is required to show that list properly.

That can't be it. My signature page uses .js, and it's working just fine. Also, the list of games was showing up until recently. And I didn't change my settings any. So it must me something site related.

Must be something on your end. It works fine for me (Firefox). It even shows the misspelling.

We support the following 1,261 moddable games. To find the game you're looking for, use the filter below. You can also add up to 12 games to your favourites menu by using the dropdown menu on each game tile.

Which Firefox are you using? I'm using Firefox ESR 52.12 (32-bit). I'm using Win XP SP3 32-bit.

Version 87.0 64-bit

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to suggest that in the new notification tracking system we be able to track responses to comments we make on mods. So if I comment on someone else's mod, I would love to know if anyone responded to me! I think it could also be nice to know if someone else replied to a comment that I replied to. Thanks!

I would like to suggest that in the new notification tracking system we be able to track responses to comments we make on mods. So if I comment on someone else's mod, I would love to know if anyone responded to me! I think it could also be nice to know if someone else replied to a comment that I replied to. Thanks!

Did you know that there is a section "My Content" which has a listing of every post you have made in the past year? It also shows when someone else posts in the same subject.

Anyone else having constant pseudo log-outs from the mod site - and now it has decided not drop my premium membership - several days of being really annoying.

See Dark0ne's comment on the last page of this thread: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9407708-issues-with-staying-logged-in-anyone-else/page-5&do=findComment&comment=94130428

Anyone else having constant pseudo log-outs from the mod site - and now it has decided not drop my premium membership - several days of being really annoying.

See Dark0ne's comment on the last page of this thread: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9407708-issues-with-staying-logged-in-anyone-else/page-5&do=findComment&comment=94130428

Your link goes to "You do not have permission to view this forum."

Your link goes to "You do not have permission to view this forum."

Probably because I was signed in when I copied the link. >_< Thank-you for pointing that out.

Edit: No, it was because the thread I linked to is in the General Mod Authors forum. :facepalm: With that said, in regards to the original question, Dark0ne (site owner) has stated that the log-in/out issue is on the site end, and they are working to resolve it.

Miscategorized mod; Skyrim (Oldrim) - 'COR Eyebrows for Vanilla Males' by zzjay - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101287
Mod is somehow in the 'Alchemy' category; should be in the 'Body, Face & Hair' category.

[Edit]: There are *several* miscategorized mods in Oldrim's 'Alchemy' category, within the first few pages as-filtered by 'Last Updated'

Edited by humanbean234

I'm trying to write an article for my mod page, I can add an image (png) by selecting copy in explorer and paste in the article edit window and that works, once. After saving I see the picture, but if I add a second picture then all I get is what looks like text encoding of the pic and anything that was below the point where I pasted in the second picture is gone.

I tried reducing the second pic in size and resolution to below that of the first as an experiment, but that made no difference.

So what are the rules about pics?

Is there a file format I can write the article in on my pc and copy/paste into the article edit window?

diziet