This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hi. I apologize as this is unlikely the place to put this but: can anyone tell me if there is a mod out there that can cause your character to sandbox like an NPC when you are away from keyboard instead of just standing there like a schlub while your followers sandbox like bosses? I'd like to come back from some lengthy annoying call to find that my girl has just fletched 200 arrows, created an entire leather ensemble and maybe did the dishes or at least, swept the floor while I was out dealing with RL issues.

Hi. I apologize as this is unlikely the place to put this but: can anyone tell me if there is a mod out there that can cause your character to sandbox like an NPC when you are away from keyboard instead of just standing there like a schlub while your followers sandbox like bosses? I'd like to come back from some lengthy annoying call to find that my girl has just fletched 200 arrows, created an entire leather ensemble and maybe did the dishes or at least, swept the floor while I was out dealing with RL issues.

Yes, this is the wrong place to post. This is for the site feedback and questions. There are specific forums for the various games where your question should be posted.

Since there is no mention of which game out of 1,322 games hosted here, I cannot ask an admin to move your post.

Edited by M48A5

I'm seeing the same issue.

Is there a reason why Nexus is not showing my download history, all my tracked mods are showing that i never downloaded any of them either {And I did, for most of them}

Not working for me either :sad:

Edit: Working again :)

Some really obnoxious twitch adverts that autoplay sound and if you pause them, will reload and start playing sound again after about 30 seconds have started appearing.
This was noted on the Fallout 4 Nexus, not sure if the adverts are the same across all the site or are game specific.

Some really obnoxious twitch adverts that autoplay sound and if you pause them, will reload and start playing sound again after about 30 seconds have started appearing.

This was noted on the Fallout 4 Nexus, not sure if the adverts are the same across all the site or are game specific.

Sorry to hear that. Please see this help page: https://help.nexusmods.com/article/100-how-to-report-bad-or-inappropriate-ads

So I thought about getting back into Fallout 4 and decided to check out some mods to add. No problem, I thought while clicking on "Most endorsed". First problem I saw was that more than half of the mods on the Most endorsed page haven't been updated in more than 5 years. I go and check and the last Fallout 4 update came in December of 2019. So I kinda don't want to install those old mods. Chances are they are no longer compatible with the current version of the game and might crash my game, or worse as Fallout 4 is a Bethesda game.

However I notice that some old mods kept being updated well into 2020 despite their ancient beginnings. But I can't filter out the mods that haven't been updated past a certain date, in this case 4th of December 2019. I can only filter out mods by the date of the original upload but, while still incredibly useful as newly made mods are potentially most stable, is a disservice to legacy and frankly essential mods like the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch, which I wouldn't find if I just went with with current time range sort filter. Sorry, English is not my first language.

Basically what I am suggesting is if you can add another Time Range filter but for the "Last Update" date. That would be really helpful both to new players and returning "veterans".

Guest deleted34304850

you're assuming that if a mod hasnt been updated its not going to work. thats not how it works. if a mod hasnt been updated, then maybe it doesnt need to be updated?

the best thing to look for on any mod page are the number of bugs that have been reported, and how long ago the mod author last responded to those bug reports. if the mod author has long gone and there are many unanswered bug reports, avoid the mod.

thats a more robust solution than simply looking at the last time the mod has been updated.