This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hello together. I have a problem with Dragon Age Origins. It crashes after a very short time. It happens always at the beginning of Ostagar. The Mods that i use are the following:

Dalish Mage Robe, CC Extra Tints & Tones, Chantry of Ferelden, Circle Initiate, DA - Eyes, DA - Vallaslin,da2_armour-light,da2_elf,Dalish Armor Replacement,Dalish Textures, Dalish-Quest. All Mods from DracoAngel,earring_hair, Eyebrow,Face and Eye textures, Gilded Lily, Gizmodian,Grey Wardens of Ferelden, HairColors, Hairstyle Day, HD Stbl-presets,Loincloth Fashion, Pts Vibrant Colors, Roma Victa tat colors, Sabrae Clan Farewell, Templars of Ferelden, Tevinter Nights, Tucked Hair, Witcher 2 hair,Dracomies Textures, Armored Ogres of Ferelden, Wardens of Ferelden, RLs Kirkwall Emporium, Rls Fashion Bazaar and Kirkwall Exports.

Hope you can help me. Thank you in Advance.

Hello together. I have a problem with Dragon Age Origins. It crashes after a very short time. It happens always at the beginning of Ostagar. The Mods that i use are the following:

Dalish Mage Robe, CC Extra Tints & Tones, Chantry of Ferelden, Circle Initiate, DA - Eyes, DA - Vallaslin,da2_armour-light,da2_elf,Dalish Armor Replacement,Dalish Textures, Dalish-Quest. All Mods from DracoAngel,earring_hair, Eyebrow,Face and Eye textures, Gilded Lily, Gizmodian,Grey Wardens of Ferelden, HairColors, Hairstyle Day, HD Stbl-presets,Loincloth Fashion, Pts Vibrant Colors, Roma Victa tat colors, Sabrae Clan Farewell, Templars of Ferelden, Tevinter Nights, Tucked Hair, Witcher 2 hair,Dracomies Textures, Armored Ogres of Ferelden, Wardens of Ferelden, RLs Kirkwall Emporium, Rls Fashion Bazaar and Kirkwall Exports.

Hope you can help me. Thank you in Advance.

I think you should ask in that game sub-forum: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/292-dragon-age-origins

ALL mods should state what Game version they are made for.

And Nexus should be able to List Mods by Game version.

This would not only help speed up my search for mods,

but also help to cut down the time it takes, to build my Game mod list.

I don't need to see every mod made, since the game first released,

just show me what works with my current version.

Guest deleted34304850

isnt that why god gave you eyes?

The real issue associated with game versioning of mods is one of pirated/cracked games.

Pirated/cracked games are frozen at a specific level and as a rule, authors do not support these games. The demand for "versioned mods" is in support of users of pirated/cracked games by allowing them to get the version of mods that worked with their pirated/cracked version of the game. Ignoramuses are continually getting banned because they post "stuff" like "I have the cracked version of insert game here, does this mod support version x.y.z"?

Now, Nexus Mods has taken steps which support these pirated/cracked games, by preserving mods associated with specific game levels. Now, a game can be pirated/cracked at a specific level and the mods for that version are preserved in the Nexus Mods Archive.

Mo money, mo money, mo money ...

Edited by ScytheBearer

The real issue associated with game versioning of mods is one of pirated/cracked games.

Pirated/cracked games are frozen at a specific level and as a rule, authors do not support these games. The demand for "versioned mods" is in support of users of pirated/cracked games by allowing them to get the version of mods that worked with their pirated/cracked version of the game. Ignoramuses are continually getting banned because they post "stuff" like "I have the cracked version of insert game here, does this mod support version x.y.z"?

Now, Nexus Mods has taken steps which support these pirated/cracked games, by preserving mods associated with specific game levels. Now, a game can be pirated/cracked at a specific level and the mods for that version are preserved in the Nexus Mods Archive.

Not just pirated games are held from updates. For a while there, Beth was notorious for releasing updates that broke more stuff than they fixed, and there were numerous threads on how to prevent steam from updating your games.

Not just pirated games are held from updates. For a while there, Beth was notorious for releasing updates that broke more stuff than they fixed, and there were numerous threads on how to prevent steam from updating your games.

Oh, so what you're saying is that piracy isn't a big issue going forward, but a Bethesda problem from six years ago and which no longer exists is? Are you and BRabbit the same person?

Oh, so what you're saying is that piracy isn't a big issue going forward, but a Bethesda problem from six years ago and which no longer exists is? Are you and BRabbit the same person?

Seriously mate?

Don't feed the TROLLS

Trying to redirect this topic to be about piracy, lends nothing positive to the discussion.

I just want an easy way to get mods that are working with the latest version,

without having to wade through all the older mods, that may not work.

If after going through all the current and updated mods, I want an old mod,

then and only then, I can search the archives for it.

This is about saving time and efficiency, NOT anything else.