This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

hey hey just want too share my opninion about the lenght of password requirement. i think its way too long. 12 number/letters i mean... everytime i come back here, happens several times a year. i have too reset the passord becuase i can't remember it. i mean i have my posswords that i remember and its 11 letters long. adding one extra key to it.. well i never can remember THAT key when i get back here after awhile away. and i get frustrated and its annoying too have too go through the same change password each time . i mean sure you want it secure, but minimum 12 letters its kinda overdoing it, this is my opinion.

hey hey just want too share my opninion about the lenght of password requirement. i think its way too long. 12 number/letters i mean... everytime i come back here, happens several times a year. i have too reset the passord becuase i can't remember it. i mean i have my posswords that i remember and its 11 letters long. adding one extra key to it.. well i never can remember THAT key when i get back here after awhile away. and i get frustrated and its annoying too have too go through the same change password each time . i mean sure you want it secure, but minimum 12 letters its kinda overdoing it, this is my opinion.

Use a password manager, or allow your browser to remember log in information. Or, perhaps, put a note in your cell phone (if you have one) or get a small notebook to write passwords in, and keep it someplace safe.

Guest deleted34304850

or - make a password of 12 a's. no-one would ever guess that. it's almost unbreakable.

Hi,
small complaint on my part:

Why aren't modders required to upload at least one ingame screenshot of their mod?

I've been browsing the Blade & Sorcery tab for a while now and there's a pretty sizeable part of the community that downright will not provide any clarity whatsoever on their mods and it's pretty inconvenient overall.

I think Modders should be required to upload at least one Ingame screenshot of their work for clarity what people are even downloading.

There's entire submissions of like... 2D Artworks as the Mod thumbnail and no actual screenshot whatsoever.

Hi,

small complaint on my part:

Why aren't modders required to upload at least one ingame screenshot of their mod?

I've been browsing the Blade & Sorcery tab for a while now and there's a pretty sizeable part of the community that downright will not provide any clarity whatsoever on their mods and it's pretty inconvenient overall.

I think Modders should be required to upload at least one Ingame screenshot of their work for clarity what people are even downloading.

There's entire submissions of like... 2D Artworks as the Mod thumbnail and no actual screenshot whatsoever.

One image is required to publish a mod page. There isn't a way we can reasonably check every submission to the website to work out of the image selected shows the mod or not I'm afraid.

Hello! Im having a issue with my nexus mod manager while trying to mod fallout new vegas. If anybody could help me I would be in your debt. I have exhausted all other ways of fixing this by watching what felt like hundreds of YouTube videos and messing around with my entire pc. The issue is that my nexus mod manager is saying that it is failing to load my master list. How do I fix this? ; - ;

Hello! Im having a issue with my nexus mod manager while trying to mod fallout new vegas. If anybody could help me I would be in your debt. I have exhausted all other ways of fixing this by watching what felt like hundreds of YouTube videos and messing around with my entire pc. The issue is that my nexus mod manager is saying that it is failing to load my master list. How do I fix this? ; - ;

From the information you provided, you are having a problem with VORTEX, not Nexus Mod Manager. They are two different tools.

There is a special forum for problems with VORTEX. It you want an answer, I suggest you post your problem there.

This is the SITE feedback and questions forum.