This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

The "My Mods" shortcut is gone from the avatar dropdown-menu. ... accessing "My Nexus Account" can seemingly only be done through clicking "Site preferences" through the avatar dropdown-menu or "My Mods" through the Mods dropdown-menu.

First off, the "My Mods" entry in the avatar drop-down is not gone for good. It was not removed.

But if you happen to run into it missing again, you can just as well click the "Mods" drop-down on the top and then the "My Mods >" link, which will lead you to exactly the same place.

I have to be honest: this is singularly unhelpful. I would appreciate a better explanation for the missing shortcut and a closer reading of my post.

The "My Mods" shortcut is gone from the avatar dropdown-menu. ... accessing "My Nexus Account" can seemingly only be done through clicking "Site preferences" through the avatar dropdown-menu or "My Mods" through the Mods dropdown-menu.

First off, the "My Mods" entry in the avatar drop-down is not gone for good. It was not removed.

But if you happen to run into it missing again, you can just as well click the "Mods" drop-down on the top and then the "My Mods >" link, which will lead you to exactly the same place.

I have to be honest: this is singularly unhelpful. I would appreciate a better explanation for the missing shortcut and a closer reading of my post.

Oh, indeed, sorry for missing that last part where you already explained the way I proposed.

Under this premise I shouldn't have responded at all. The other part is not up to me to explain, but it's a known issue that's still being looked into: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/10280863-my-mods-button-is-gone/

hey!

is there anywhere i can post ideas to modders as i have many of them such as weapon ideas and even challenging ideas to give modders something hard to do (just for fun really) by all means im no modder myself and itll be nice to see different things that modders can do when they work their magic into the game, thanks for any and all help :smile:

Oh, indeed, sorry for missing that last part where you already explained the way I proposed.

Under this premise I shouldn't have responded at all. The other part is not up to me to explain, but it's a known issue that's still being looked into: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/10280863-my-mods-button-is-gone/

Thanks. I think "it's a bug" sufficiently explains things. Have a good one.

Dunno if this is the right place to ask but I have questions about collections.

-Will it be possible to create a collection just for myself in order to be able to download older versions of mods that the authors refuse to let people download?

-Since when have mods started being put into archival so they will be able to be accessed by collections, did that start back in august/september so we will be able to use old versions of mods that were on the nexus once the no delete policy was implemented?

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone, anyone at all having issues with the Headhunter Bounties Redone mod? I have been trying for hours to get it working, I have scoured the internet for people having the same issues and have found nothing. I like the mod, and it was working before, now it's not. I can't capture bandits alive, I can't collect their heads, I can't do anything. I am fed up with it and I need help. I do not know what else to do. I have tried asking the author of the mod, people who use the mod, and everybody is ignoring me. I need help, please. If anyone is experiencing the same issue or found a fix please let me know.

Is anyone, anyone at all having issues with the Headhunter Bounties Redone mod? I have been trying for hours to get it working, I have scoured the internet for people having the same issues and have found nothing. I like the mod, and it was working before, now it's not. I can't capture bandits alive, I can't collect their heads, I can't do anything. I am fed up with it and I need help. I do not know what else to do. I have tried asking the author of the mod, people who use the mod, and everybody is ignoring me. I need help, please. If anyone is experiencing the same issue or found a fix please let me know.

Maybe try posting on that specific games mod troubleshooting forum. This forum is for issues with the site, not mods, or game problems.