This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

You can write characters and make it clear they are racist without using actual real-life racist slurs that actual real-life people have to deal with.

Basically, the question is: Are you going to try to write a better character for your mod. I'm sure there are people out there that can help you avoid the easy way out.

This is agreeable. Movies on real things have used real slurs because they're relevant; albeit controversial. Depending on the game, you could make variants or implications to avoid triggering players or audience members.

Are you trying to locate your content by clicking on your avatar and then find content. Or are you going to the top of the page and using the dropdown menu to acces "My Content"?

If you get the same results from both, then that is all of your posts that have been recorded by Nexus in the past year.

Either way, only six results come up - my recent posts and then random ones from months ago. It goes back past last year, too, and seems to favor showing two particular old comments I've made for some reason. Perhaps that's just how the site's cataloguing functions.

Try using the advanced search, and search by Author. (you.) That might be more effective.... Maybe.... :smile:

This brings up pages, oddly. Twelve of them. However, they quickly become chaotic chronologically, even sorted by "Last Update Time," as it jumps four months back to a random post, then a year, then a second year... ongoing. Despite not having updated those posts after their initial creation. Good suggestion.

I'm having some troubles searching properly. For example, when I click on my own profile and click "Find Content," only ~5 posts of mine come up, three being the most recent and two being random old posts. It's a strangely difficult feat for me to find my post history, let alone detect keywords in my own or others' posts for future reference.

Are there some new searching skills I could be taught to surmount these same obstacles?

More info ... https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/10766038-my-content-post-tracking-only-showing-from-a-month-ago/

Thank you for the link. This is the exact issue I'm having. It seems from this it's intertwined with the site's workings and possibly isn't some bug.

We realy need a one time billing option via paysavecard, i realy want back in premium status, but i cant, im living in germany, and i dont have paypal or creditcard, only 2 options for payment is nothing, and i hope this will be expanded.

Hello. (I use google transliteration because I don’t know English)
I have been using the site for a long time. Sometimes I download mods. But recently the game "Final Fantasy 7 Remake" appeared, and when searching for mods I could not find any categories! Only "Miscellaneous".
Please pay attention to this problem. It is very difficult to navigate a site created for mods, where mods are difficult to select.
When the Resident Evil 2 Remake games appeared, and when I went to the Nexus site, the categories were, which made it easier to choose a mod to your liking, be it an external skin, or a replacement for sounds.
Thank you.
PS: I hope I wrote to that forum, if not - sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I wanted to give some constructive feedback on changes made to the website in regards to ads and video ads. I certainly understand that given the bandwidth costs/limitations and expenses that some of this unavoidable. However, it is to the point of being excessive at the moment...where every page you go a video ad follows you around whether you scroll up or down the page...close it and pops up later on yet another page...big huge ad banners at the top of every mod page...this is excessive and will start to drive away users if it continues on like this.

Suggestions:

Make banners smaller

No 'scroll and follow' videos on every page...make them fixed to a certain area.

While no one likes the idea of mod size limits...something may need to be considered on a per mod or per uploader basis if bandwidth is really getting expensive...especially when multiple older versions of the same mod can also be uploaded and stored.

Ultimately, my feedback is only in the interest of improving the nexus mod experience for everyone given the current situation, if anyone has better ideas please feel free to chime in.

Thanks for reading.

Hello,

I wanted to give some constructive feedback on changes made to the website in regards to ads and video ads. I certainly understand that given the bandwidth costs/limitations and expenses that some of this unavoidable. However, it is to the point of being excessive at the moment...where every page you go a video ad follows you around whether you scroll up or down the page...close it and pops up later on yet another page...big huge ad banners at the top of every mod page...this is excessive and will start to drive away users if it continues on like this.

Suggestions:

Make banners smaller

No 'scroll and follow' videos on every page...make them fixed to a certain area.

While no one likes the idea of mod size limits...something may need to be considered on a per mod or per uploader basis if bandwidth is really getting expensive...especially when multiple older versions of the same mod can also be uploaded and stored.

Ultimately, my feedback is only in the interest of improving the nexus mod experience for everyone given the current situation, if anyone has better ideas please feel free to chime in.

Thanks for reading.

For another way to contact them about this or to gather more information on their advertising policies, be sure to investigate the "Report Bad Ads" subforum of the Feedback, Suggestions, & Questions forum this thread is part of.

So what do I need to do to get rid of those "Download curated lists of mods easily, our "Collections" feature has entered Open Alpha." banners on every mod page (for Skyrim SE at least)?
I don't eat at McDonalds, I prefer to cook my own food, same with my mod lists. So if people like to use them, fine, If that gets more people into modding, great. I'm not interested though and never will be. Meanwhile those banners on every page get annoying. Tried everything to switch them off, but no luck.

So what do I need to do to get rid of those "Download curated lists of mods easily, our "Collections" feature has entered Open Alpha." banners on every mod page (for Skyrim SE at least)?

I don't eat at McDonalds, I prefer to cook my own food, same with my mod lists. So if people like to use them, fine, If that gets more people into modding, great. I'm not interested though and never will be. Meanwhile those banners on every page get annoying. Tried everything to switch them off, but no luck.

Click the little x in the top right. If that doesn't work, clear your cookies and/or disable any browser addons that mess with them.

I would also like to permanently remove the blue "Collections" bar that appears whenever I go to any mod page. Clicking on the X disables it only while I'm on that page, but if I close it and open it again, the bar reappears. It's persistent and annoying. Clearing the cookies didn't help.