This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

So was wondering if it would be possible to have a separate Skyrim AE category? Its is very difficult to tell weather a SE mod is going to work under AE without going through the whole install, sort, try, fail, run out and find out there is a working mod. Steam really mucked up modding. Thanks for all the support you have given. Especially for people that have no idea how to mod. (Like me)

So was wondering if it would be possible to have a separate Skyrim AE category? Its is very difficult to tell weather a SE mod is going to work under AE without going through the whole install, sort, try, fail, run out and find out there is a working mod. Steam really mucked up modding. Thanks for all the support you have given. Especially for people that have no idea how to mod. (Like me)

This has been talked about before, and in short - we won't be added AE as a separate category.

I am curious about the rules around posting mods that do not include game files, but links to other sites. From Skyrim, I am familiar with SKSE being hosted off site with a Nexus mod page. Modmapper by Critterman was posted earlier this week with a similar set-up in Skyrim SE with a text file to download + endorse. Checking in today with my fingers crossed for it to be in the Month's top mods left me quite disappointed that it had been deleted from the site.

Is the worry about having off-site mod listings with endorsements related to the potential of hosting unsafe links? Not quite the same as accepting Loverslab when they finally added the welcome warning, but similar? Is there a better way to keep this tool visible to Nexus users without burying it in forum posts?

I am curious about the rules around posting mods that do not include game files, but links to other sites. From Skyrim, I am familiar with SKSE being hosted off site with a Nexus mod page. Modmapper by Critterman was posted earlier this week with a similar set-up in Skyrim SE with a text file to download + endorse. Checking in today with my fingers crossed for it to be in the Month's top mods left me quite disappointed that it had been deleted from the site.

Is the worry about having off-site mod listings with endorsements related to the potential of hosting unsafe links? Not quite the same as accepting Loverslab when they finally added the welcome warning, but similar? Is there a better way to keep this tool visible to Nexus users without burying it in forum posts?

That mod page being removed was nothing to do with it being off-site. It wasn't a mod, it was a text link to a website. Mod pages are for mod content only. Things like that should be posted on the forums.

Do you really think it's fair a text file with a link could win Mod of the Month?

TBH, I don't care about the rank but the visibility of modding tools. If this kind of thing doesn't belong in that space, that's fair, but are the forums really the best option for users? Personally, I don't know if I would find something so specific on my own.

• 2 weeks later...

Why does my account keeps getting deactivated? I know it's because of inactivity, but still, why?

If you don't log in for 6 months you need to verify your email address to check that your account has not been compromised.

• 2 weeks later...

Question with the anniversary edition. A very popular needed mod for 1.597 has been taken down by author. now only supports for anniversary. I have that mod alot of users need it if still playing se. I can't give it to them without breaking rules. correct?