This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hi, all - since late yesterday morning US EDT, I have tried to log on from the Skyrim Special Edition page. I do log on, but I am redirected to the Nexus Mods page, and have to select Skyrim Special Edition to get back to that page. I am on Firefox (99.0.1), and there have been a couple of updates recently to get to that version, the latest was today.

Before yesterday, when I logged in via the SSE page, I remained on the page after login. Bug, feature, or FF is doing something new? I know that this is a first-world problem, but I just want to make sure I haven't managed to muck something up. Thanks!

Hi, all - since late yesterday morning US EDT, I have tried to log on from the Skyrim Special Edition page. I do log on, but I am redirected to the Nexus Mods page, and have to select Skyrim Special Edition to get back to that page. I am on Firefox (99.0.1), and there have been a couple of updates recently to get to that version, the latest was today.

Before yesterday, when I logged in via the SSE page, I remained on the page after login. Bug, feature, or FF is doing something new? I know that this is a first-world problem, but I just want to make sure I haven't managed to muck something up. Thanks!

Would like to second this issue. When I am on a game's mod-page and log-in, instead of taking me back to that game it sends me to the Nexus Mods page. Also on Firefox 99.0.1.

How do I change the interface back to tabs? The drop down menu is a pita and ugly to boot. Please give the option to choose between tabs and drop down if you must continue this travesty.

EDIT: nm they came back. Thanks!

Edited by shazatan

• 3 months later...

So, trying to delete a couple of old games and add a couple of new games to my faves tab, and I keep getting error messages. Can't delete a game or add in a game. When I delete a game, it tells me the game is already deleted, yet the icon is still there, and I cant add in a new game because I'm still at the 12 game limit.

Don't know if there's a bug with the website (I'm on a desktop, updated version of my main browser). Multiple browsers used, still same issue.

Site issues or am I just being a dolt?

Last night I received an email with password reset instructions. Given that it had been a loooong time since I logged on, I came back today, changed my password, added 2FA, and added a recovery method. Should be secure now.

Question: the password reset email came from a specific IP address. Is there anyone I should report this to so they can take note of said address?

• 3 weeks later...

hi can i check if there is an issue with mod forum page posts and comments?

for example, i am able to post this message you are reading on this actual page here,

but when i try from a mod page, clicking to forum thread, and trying to post a comment on the following mod, it says im not allowed?

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8379278-archmage-khadgars-robes-se/page-27

(the thread looks like it is recently active and not locked as far as i can tell)

i tried another one at random and same thing it wouldnt let me.

thanks

hi can i check if there is an issue with mod forum page posts and comments?

for example, i am able to post this message you are reading on this actual page here,

but when i try from a mod page, clicking to forum thread, and trying to post a comment on the following mod, it says im not allowed?

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8379278-archmage-khadgars-robes-se/page-27

(the thread looks like it is recently active and not locked as far as i can tell)

i tried another one at random and same thing it wouldnt let me.

thanks

You can't post on a mod page from the forum side.

It seems some people have trouble following a thread when that is done, so the option to post on a mod page from the forum side was eliminated.