• Please log in to reply
3007 replies to this topic

TelcontarTargaryern

TelcontarTargaryern

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

You can't reply to topics that are started as comments sections for an article or mod page.  The comments section uses the forum as a backend, but commenting in both the forum thread and the comments section breaks the formatting really, really badly.

If you want to comment on a thread that has "you cannot reply to this topic" at the top instead of "locked", then just go to the very first post and there should be a link to the article/mod page that you need to comment on.

Ah, had no idea that it is working like that. Thank you.

kanesnexus

kanesnexus

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 5 posts

File sizes all showing as 0kb when browsing nexus unless I click on a individual mod. Confirmed on multiple devices across multiple games by several friends as well. please fix this as file size is one of my prefered methods of finding large overhaul/landmass mods.

r0nn

r0nn

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am having same issue as kanesnexus, when I browse on mobile the filesizes do show correctly. The problem occurs on PC.

Tested: firefox, chrome and edge all showing 0kb sizes.

leinad396

leinad396

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to untrack mods that are being hidden.  I am trying to make up a mod list using my tracked mods from Nexus, but I now have a bunch of hidden mods on my tracked list with no way of getting rid of them.  Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

nexusfaxus

nexusfaxus

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Just dug up my old account. Can't believe it wasn't scrapped for inactivity. Cheers!  :happy:

hunterfrontier

hunterfrontier

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Any solution on why i get slow download speed when downloading bigger files, but fast speed when downloading smaller file ?

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 19,592 posts

Any solution on why i get slow download speed when downloading bigger files, but fast speed when downloading smaller file ?

Please follow the troubleshooting guide here https://forums.nexus...nload-problems/

andrelo1

andrelo1

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Mods editing goes slower and slower. Editing UI updates sooooo slowly.

I added new file to mod, but UI showed nothing, I repeated 2 times, because I thought I did something wrong, and after couple of minutes I ended up with 3 identical files.

The same goes to editing file details, it takes around a minute before you see the changes.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.786 seconds