This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

How do you know you like them without downloading and using them?

I only download mods I use of course. And when I use them, I like them, but I am so eager testing ang gaming that I forget to endorse. Trust me an endorse-all-button is crucial.

How do you know you like them without downloading and using them?

I only download mods I use of course. And when I use them, I like them, but I am so eager testing ang gaming that I forget to endorse. Trust me an endorse-all-button is crucial.

If this were to be implemented, I would prefer a checkbox-style listing of downloaded mods for multiple selections, then an Endorse function.

I would also prefer a "Select All" rather than Endorse All so that you could uncheck any mods you do not want to endorse before sending the endorsements out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm completely new to both The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and research and downloading mods. I joined Nexus yesterday evening and was trying to figure out how to download mods to my computer for inclusion to my Skyrim Special Edition (Anniversary Upgrade). Can anyone explain the process to me?

I'm completely new to both The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and research and downloading mods. I joined Nexus yesterday evening and was trying to figure out how to download mods to my computer for inclusion to my Skyrim Special Edition (Anniversary Upgrade). Can anyone explain the process to me?

Download and install Vortex. Use vortex to download and install mods. :) Don't get carried away though. (way to easy to do so.....) grab one or two, test the game, make sure it still works. Go for some more. :D

There's three main ways to mod your game:

1. Do it yourself: as HeyYou mentioned, install a mod manager like Vortex and when you find a mod here on the Nexus that you'd like to use, click the Download with Manager button and Vortex will automatically download and deploy the mod into your game (assuming you've told Vortex to auto-deploy). As you continue to add more mods to your modlist, the potential for conflicts to occur (two or mods changing the same data record) increases. Vortex helps you to avoid and resolve conflicts, but carefully reading mod descriptions is also highly recommended.

2. Use a Collection: a Collection is a curated list of mods that you can install via Vortex and is more or less a one-click install for Premium members of Nexus Mods. Additionally, all the heavy lifting of resolving conflicts will (hopefully) have been done as part of collating the Collection so you can be fairly confident that you'll have a stable, bug-free playthrough.

3. Use a curated modlist, such as STEP. The difference between a curated modlist and a Collection is that you still have to download and install each individual mod, ensuring you chose the right options (some mods have different options for you to choose from when installing) and there may be some requirement to use external utilities to get the desired result.

The beauty of something like STEP is that it's a strong foundation on which you can build out your preferred Skyrim experience, whereas a Collection will usually be someone else's vision of how Skyrim should be experienced.

But if you find a collection that appeals to you, then using a collection might be the easiest and quickest method to get adventuring, aside from vanilla Skyrim, of course.

This is all fairly broadstrokes and general in nature - there's lots of other stuff that's pertinent which you'll no doubt encounter the more mods you use.

• 1 month later...

NO ME DEJA INSTALAR ALGUNOS MONDS YA HATS BAJE VARIAS VECEZ modmanager Y HASTA INSTALE Y DESINTALE EL JUEGO VARIAS VECEZ Y SOLO UN MOND AGARRO QUE PUEDE SER HASTA CUANDO VOY A BAJAR UN MOND ME MANDA A DESCARGA OTRO modmanager Y LO BAJO Y AUN HACI ESPARA EL RE2 RAMAKER CON EL RE3 NO TUVE ESE PROBLEMA ALGUNA SOLICION PARA ESTE PROBLEMA?

Hi so I'm posting a mod, and I'm trying to beautify the front page but I ran into trouble trying to remove the margins between images and I can't find a way to do that. When I post two images on my nexus page, one ontop of the other, there's a little margin between them. I tried using the BBCode [margin=0][/margin] but it didn't work. So I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to do this?

I would like to create a seamless transition between image and gif. Normally I would just make one long vertical image, but when mixing it with gifs (and with the margins between images the way they are now) I lose the seamless look. It's very apparent that I have a image-gif-image setup because there's a few centimeters of space between them that I can't remove.

(I could ofc make one big vertical gif (like 600x2400) but that's heavy and it might take too long to load when in super high quality.

• 3 weeks later...

Dont know nuthin.....but as such

only way you learn sometimes is to ask

the vorx thingie is pretty cool long way from fortran

the IA Immersion Adult is the reason I buit this computer 6 years ago

the half gig ssd is still fast but I am going to get me anew 4T samsung

price has really came down....Ok question in the Adult cut scene this pink controls set that looks like maybe playstation controller or steam controller where is the totorial for how to make work apparently you have to be fast which iam not anymore and it will freeze game where you cant move if you do not please your partner.

I know Say Thank You i think it has to do with te OStim scrips files etc.

My Best friend Died Yesterday in Fiji over 30 Years + have not been this sad since My real brother pass in 1980 Any WAY you People Are Awesome and yall put alot big companies to shame Computers and Video games two my favorite things sure better that that old Activision Baseball.....Oh and can play Skyrim over and ove forever.....Hang in There and Pick each up.... life is to short not.... to be Happy

Happy Trails Ps don forgot more than most people ever know....but still reach higher

ShovelHedX2