This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Deleting posts is only available to moderators, just use the report button on the posts you would like deleted and a moderator will delete them for you.

Buddah

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I paid to become a Premium member a couple of days ago and I still can't access the fast servers, I sent a PM but have had no reply. Trying to download mods like Silgrad Tower for OB is taking forever at less than a kilobyte per second! :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been getting this lately on my web browsers recently (firefox/IE) when viewing pictures on the image share on texnexus only:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tes/public_html/imageshare/index.php on line 201

Any pointers?

I was thinking it'd be cool to add some more search tags to the Fallout 3 Nexus, like the TESNexus has a ton of them. It'd really help find stuff, here's a list off the top of my head:

Perks

Small Guns

Big Guns

Energy Weapons

Melee Weapons

Unarmed Weapons

Hair (Male)

Hair (Female)

Hair (Unisex)

That kind of thing. I thought of it while I was looking around for perks people had added. It's easy enough to find them now, but when the GECK comes out there's going to be a ton more stuff coming in. Maybe making a mandatory tag before posting would help too, since I bet a lot of people probably don't tag their stuff. Anyways that's all I have to say. I'm sure it's already been discussed, but I'm not sure where. Sorry if this is the wrong place.

Dark0ne had mentioned that the Nexus supported DL Managers.

Is ReGet Deluxe on that list of supported downloaders?

I had no luck getting it to work right before and my subscription has been expired for awhile now.

I enjoy using my DL'er. I've had it for years now and it's been a versatile, great investment for downloads (cheap at the time for $30).