• Please log in to reply
2671 replies to this topic

buddah

buddah

Official Old Fart

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,249 posts
Deleting posts is only available to moderators, just use the report button on the posts you would like deleted and a moderator will delete them for you.

Buddah

swordsman5

swordsman5

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I paid to become a Premium member a couple of days ago and I still can't access the fast servers, I sent a PM but have had no reply. Trying to download mods like Silgrad Tower for OB is taking forever at less than a kilobyte per second! :wallbash:

Novenkiy

Novenkiy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
I have problems with the "Files Updated today" RSS Feed. Opera says:
Error: missing root element
Description: http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/

1:
2: <rss version="2.0">
3: <channel>
4:

Do anybody else has this kind of problem?

This problem occures on fallout3nexus and on tesnexus sites

wasder

wasder

The Rascal King

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts
All the RP topics aare completely stagnant.

Lamefellow

Lamefellow

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
I've been getting this lately on my web browsers recently (firefox/IE) when viewing pictures on the image share on texnexus only:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tes/public_html/imageshare/index.php on line 201

Any pointers?

Rohboat

Rohboat

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
I was thinking it'd be cool to add some more search tags to the Fallout 3 Nexus, like the TESNexus has a ton of them. It'd really help find stuff, here's a list off the top of my head:

Perks
Small Guns
Big Guns
Energy Weapons
Melee Weapons
Unarmed Weapons
Hair (Male)
Hair (Female)
Hair (Unisex)

That kind of thing. I thought of it while I was looking around for perks people had added. It's easy enough to find them now, but when the GECK comes out there's going to be a ton more stuff coming in. Maybe making a mandatory tag before posting would help too, since I bet a lot of people probably don't tag their stuff. Anyways that's all I have to say. I'm sure it's already been discussed, but I'm not sure where. Sorry if this is the wrong place.

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,333 posts
Dark0ne wants to keep the Fallout tags to a minimum for technical reasons.

When the GECK is released, we will evaluate additional items.

mezlo

mezlo

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
On the main Fallout 3 forum page ( http://thenexusforum...p?c=273,278,281 ) the "Off-Topic" forum doesn't seem to redirect correctly. It tries to goto forum.gamingsource.net instead of thenexusforums.com.

Mez

ZDP4711

ZDP4711

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
Dark0ne had mentioned that the Nexus supported DL Managers.

Is ReGet Deluxe on that list of supported downloaders?

I had no luck getting it to work right before and my subscription has been expired for awhile now.

I enjoy using my DL'er. I've had it for years now and it's been a versatile, great investment for downloads (cheap at the time for $30).

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,115 posts
If it's paid for software I can't confirm whether it will work or not. The main free download managers work with the premium only server.

Page loaded in: 0.989 seconds