This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but, it seems that when I am viewing one of my own files and hit refresh in my browser, it adds a "view" to the number of views the file has had. I could be mistaken but, that is what appears to be happening. I fthat's how things are supposed to function, please disregard.

DF

If you are just checking the comments, go into the members area and click on the comments link for the file, you can respond and read and it will not count as a page load.

That is one for Dark0ne to answer....he will have limited internet abilities for the next 2 weeks. So it may be a bit before he is able to answer.

Buddah

Apologies if this issue has been beat to death or if this is the wrong place to ask about it. I don't spend as much time on the actual forums as I do on the mod site.

The issue:

New/updated files offered for download will save as 0 byte files, basically just the name of the file with no content.

I'm not sure why this is happening, but if there's a known reason or this is being looked at already maybe you could point me in the direction of that post? Else, maybe this could be looked into. It's quite maddening at times. :wallbash:

Thanks.

Some of the larger files are having this issue.....I think it is a server sync issue. So I hve posted in the staff forums to have them checked. Smaller files ususally will update at the next scheduled server resysc.

Buddah