This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

The sites are quite free of viruses and trojans, I personally check each new upload and scan them daily. In all the time I have been downloading here I have gotten only two....and that is with over 50,000 downloads. Both were caught with my virus/trojan protector, which is set to scan all downloads upon completion and it will alert me if there is any issue.

You can download with confidence from this family of sites, If you do run across an alert from you virus protection, use the report button on the file and it will be checked quite thoroughly by the staff and appropriate action taken. Most will be false positives....some virus guards don't like exe files, but we will always check things out and let you know what we find.

Buddah

• 3 weeks later...

Does nexus have more themes? I only know of one(default one). If not are there any plans to add any? I'd realy like some diversity.

Thanks,

Pushkatu!

I'm having an issue downloading the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Arsenal Mod for Fallout 3. Specifically the 160MB file. I've managed to get to 88 percent but then it stops completely. As I'm typing this a new download of the file has frozen at 258kb. Any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

PS- Your Oblivion and Fallout 3 sites are easily my favourite modding sites on the web. Cheers and congrats.

EDIT by LHammonds: Link?

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with you about this site providing the best structure to build, share and find mods but I firmly believe that it is the community that make this such a warm and inviting place to learn and share what you've learned with others that enjoy the hobby.

Not since the days of Total Annihilation have I "lingered" so long around a particular game that I find so fascinating but it is the people I've met that make the difference between enjoying a game and having a great and rewarding hobby. :D

LHammonds

Since yesterday I'm running into a strange problem when I long in on the F3nexus. If I'm not logged in and go to today's updates I can see the new and edited files fine. But when I log it the New files list is still there but the Edited files list is empty. :blink: What's going on?

I'm having the same problem as guReMcO - when I log in and navigate to today's updates the edited files are not visible - this also started yesterday. It's not the most urgent of problems but I'd appreciate some advice :)

I have to agree with you about this site providing the best structure to build, share and find mods but I firmly believe that it is the community that make this such a warm and inviting place to learn and share what you've learned with others that enjoy the hobby.

Not since the days of Total Annihilation have I "lingered" so long around a particular game that I find so fascinating but it is the people I've met that make the difference between enjoying a game and having a great and rewarding hobby. :D

LHammonds

Agreed :biggrin:

I find the structure of the site suits me fine, its easy to scan through and peruse for the mods I particularily want or when I'm doing the kid in the sweetshop thing, "ooh, I'll ave one o them n one o them n n n one o them too", it works for me.

The community does make it a good place and I think its refreshingly unique to find this sort of enthusiasm across the board (so to speak).

Up to now, (as a recent convert to PC gaming) I've only been downloading and getting used to using mods, but am planning on having a go at making some myself and giving something back, although there is a distinct possibility that if I try to make a war axe it may come out looking like a four pound lump hammer, but I'll have a go anyhoo :biggrin:

Regards, Marthos