• Please log in to reply
7850 replies to this topic

buddah

buddah

Official Old Fart

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,250 posts

[EDIT at the request of a regular contributor:  THIS IS NOT A "MOD REQUEST" TOPIC.  It's a place to ask, "I know there's a mod that does [x], but I can't remember which one it is.  Does anyone know which mod I'm talking about?"]

Carrying on a tradition that goes back to Morrowind and Oblivion, I have started one for Skyrim.

It's pretty simple. If you can't find a mod, you post a description of it here and I or someone else will find it for you. I think it's better to have one thread for all the questions than a lot of threads everywhere.

Please don't link to pirate sites or forbidden sites.

Buddah

Edited by Thandal, 19 August 2016 - 01:50 AM.

Acleacius

Acleacius

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
Thanks for this thread and all your work on this site, buddah! :thumbsup:

Could have sworn I saw a mod that allowed adjustment of the cooldown time on Shouts, but after searching for 'shout', 'cool', 'down' and 'cooldown with no luck.

Thanks for any tips.

Edit: Is there a mod that makes a Follower wait definitely at the location you leave them? I use Illia, would like her to stay at a house, instead of returning to Darklight (who the hell would call that place home :tongue: ). Or at a spot where a quest forces her out of group, due to a quest Follower joining group, then I always know where to find her.

Edited by Acleacius, 04 December 2011 - 04:52 PM.

Sunnie

Sunnie

Girls, Girls, Girls!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Thanks for this thread and all your work on this site, buddah! :thumbsup:

Could have sworn I saw a mod that allowed adjustment of the cooldown time on Shouts, but after searching for 'shout', 'cool', 'down' and 'cooldown with no luck.

Thanks for any tips.

Edit: Is there a mod that makes a Follower wait definitely at the location you leave them? I use Illia, would like her to stay at a house, instead of returning to Darklight (who the hell would call that place home :tongue: ). Or at a spot where a quest forces her out of group, due to a quest Follower joining group, then I always know where to find her.

Theres a console command variable for that.

player.forceav shoutrecoverymult x (x is the multiplier with 1 being default, .5 would decrease the recovery time by 50% and .25 would decrease the recovery time by 75%.

Pipo2404

Pipo2404

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Hi !

I'm looking for a mod that add carriages in every city (as falkreath for exemple) because i don't like to use fast travel but sometimes it's very boring to join little cities during quest (as dark brotherhood)

Does it exists ?

(Sorry for mistakes, i'm French :) )

spiff88

spiff88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
is there a mod that lets me permenately kill everybody

Acleacius

Acleacius

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
Thanks Sunnie! :)

No, I don't see how that's possible, this is an RPG not shooter like Quake were you kill everything. There would be no game if everyone was dead.

Sunnie

Sunnie

Girls, Girls, Girls!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Hi !

I'm looking for a mod that add carriages in every city (as falkreath for exemple) because i don't like to use fast travel but sometimes it's very boring to join little cities during quest (as dark brotherhood)

Does it exists ?

(Sorry for mistakes, i'm French :) )

Not yet. Will be easy when the toolset is released.

However, what you want sounds a little off. You want a carriage that is basically a fast travel system but you don't want to use the fast travel system? Doesn't make sense to me.

GrumpyOldNord

GrumpyOldNord

True Son of Skyrim

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts
Does anyone know where the sound files for the homes are? I'm trying to put music in the houses, and I cannot for the life of me figure out where that file is.

Edited by Voraxith, 05 December 2011 - 05:49 AM.

mindinavoid

mindinavoid

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 398 posts
Two things. One: "Dectives"? Thinkin' you mighta typoed that'n, Buddha Buddah. ^_^

Two:

No, I don't see how that's possible, this is an RPG not shooter like Quake were you kill everything. There would be no game if everyone was dead.

There is. Sort of. It's a quickie workaround batch file and it's still a bit buggy, near as I can tell.

Edited by mindinavoid, 05 December 2011 - 02:34 AM.

GoTeamScotch

GoTeamScotch

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
What's a dective?

Page loaded in: 0.655 seconds