Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I haven't actually SEEN a mod with this but I just cannot for the life of me find one.

Can anyone think of/find a mod that adds an effect to the spot you are pointing at while charging a conjuration or alteration spell? Like the way Dishonored shows where something will happen when you cast the spell.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone let me know where I can find the armour/clothing mod(s) that are in these pics?

tumblr_pa1je08kAT1v5wa5lo5_r2_500.png

tumblr_pa1je08kAT1v5wa5lo3_r3_500.png

tumblr_pa1je08kAT1v5wa5lo4_r2_500.png

I contacted the owner of the tumblr page where I found them (https://whitelilyxxx.tumblr.com/post/174757777552), but they didn't get back to me.

Apparently the outfit/s is/are called Nyotengu Marionette, presumably in reference to the Dead or Alive character, Nyotengu

Edited by TJHammersmith

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.
I don't like the way the pc stands idle.

You see the vanilla standing animations for npcs? I like them. They are simple enough and more lively.

In the past, I used a mod that made the pc play randomly one of those -vanilla- anims after a few seconds.

But now I can't find it anymore, I tried, but all I find are either "sexy" female idle (looks like the pc is horny 24/7, ridiculous and obscene) or others "better" idle stuff with new animations (that frankly, I don't like, the pc looks like a 6 years old on steroids about to have an haircut and unable to stay still).

So, can anyone help?
I don't even care if it's not the exact mod I played, anyone who can do the same job -play automatically the vanilla standing animations that npcs use, but for the pc) would be good.

Thanks.