Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i'm looking for one mod that alters skyrim terrains. I had it in the past but now i can't find it. Thing i remember the most is that this mod deletes trees in morthal hold (swamps). I remember also that author, in the description, wrote something about imagineing Skyrim from books in Morrowind etc.

I've senn in the google images a retextured nightingale armor wich have sun protection for vampires, isn't a guy screenshot who have downloaded a retextured nightingale armor and enchanted it with a sun protection enchant, it is one mod only that do the both- adds a retextured nightingale armor with sun protection.(don't change the texture of all nihtingales armors of the game, adds a retextured one with the enchant) --IMPORTANT-- maybe, there's a small, a very small chance I'm wrong, and it's not a nightingale armor, but a similar one

i saw this mod a while ago and for the life of me i cant find it again, it was a mod that added a male (or maybe female i really cant remember) dark elf companion to the game, the companion was marriageable and had its own custom quest and dark elf styled marriage ceremony. does anyone know the mod im talking about?

Edit: nvm after some more digging i found it, heres the link if anyones interested:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84324

Edited by Hypergecko

Saw a mod on MxR's channel. It's similar to alternate start, where the character starts off captured by the Thalmor and has to escape. Alternate start itself had an option with something similar, but far less detailed than the mod shown in MxR's video. The one in the video had a minigame to remove bindings and was meant to be very difficult. The one I have simply starts you off in Northwatch keep but is otherwise vanilla skyrim. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I do not remember the specific video or I'd put a link.

Edited by WakahisaSensei

Does anybody happen to know what the armor shown at

is?

Medusa armour (without the helmet): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31229

The screenshot is a bit washed out, but that might be the ENB or the weather.

Thanks bruv, that is indeed it. Also yeah, pretty sure that video was showcasing one of the bajillion ENBs out there.

Have a kudos thing :)