Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi all,

A few years ago I used a mod and then deleted it. Now I would like to re-download it, but I can´t remember the name.

The mod allowed to tweak a lot of things. It had a quite big MCM menue. You could tweak the experience you get for every Skill and how effective every skill is. For example how much dmg destructioin does etc. There were more tewaking possibilities tho.

Can anyone help me find this mod, please?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

A few years ago I used a mod and then deleted it. Now I would like to re-download it, but I can´t remember the name.

The mod allowed to tweak a lot of things. It had a quite big MCM menue. You could tweak the experience you get for every Skill and how effective every skill is. For example how much dmg destructioin does etc. There were more tewaking possibilities tho.

Can anyone help me find this mod, please?

Thanks in advance.

Was it SkyTweak, perhaps?

Hi all. I found a mod some time ago that lets you import characters from your old game into your new game as NPCs. I cannot find that mod anymore, but I know I saw it showcased on youtube. Does anyone know which mods can do this?

EDIT: Nevermind! Found it! It's called Familiar Faces!

Edited by KazaiChan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There was a real obscure mod that removed a visual effect from other non hostile NPCs when they were hit with a cloak spell from the player.

It was made not too long ago.

I tried searching on the Nexus the terms "disable" and "remove" but couldn't find the mod.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

I used to have a player home mod that I can't seem to find anymore. It was a small, well stocked, yet fairly unremarkable cabin that was accessed through a cave that was off the road west of Whiterun heading toward Markarth. The area the cabin was in was pretty, had a creek with fish, some deer and a bunch of butterflies, but also fairly unremarkable, however, there was a waterfall at one end of the creek, and through that waterfall was a fairly large "trophy" area with tons of storage, display cases, and places to put dragon claws, elder scrolls, dragon priest masks, etc. Lots of armor dummies, places to display daedric artifacts, a shrine to each of the 9 divines. I've been looking for this mod for a while, but since all I know about it is what it contained and can't even remember a clue to its name, I'm at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Found it, It's called Jaggersfeld https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38392/

Edited by Shatteredhelix42