Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello, apologies if this has been answered in this thread before but a search didn't find what I was looking for. I'm hoping someone could tell me if there is a mod that will change NPC's clothes in-game and make the clothes stay there? So far all I could find "You Wear What I Tell You to Wear" and one other whose name I forget ATM, but neither work. The NPC will run around nude or put their original clothes back on after three days as soon as I unfollow them, not to mention both mods require they be followers to change their clothes.

In short, is there a mod that lets me change an NPC's default clothes in game without having to make them a follower and have the clothes stay there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I'm looking for a mod that changes combat styles (Miscellaneous/CombatStyle) through scripting. I read there is a function in SKSE that let's you do it. I noticed Ultimate Combat does not change those entries (checked both in CK and the scripts from that mod) and since I'm creating new entries I need to know if there is a mod which interacts with them, and in case it is so, in what way.

So far, the only mod modifying them directly in my installation is immersive weapons, which only flag the dual wield for the human melee entries. I want to know if some other mod affects them through scripting. Thanks for the information.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello everyone, I ask for help with a very beautiful companion and a good figure, a beautiful face for a dark elf. Is this a dark elf girl (or a dremora?? I don 't remember exactly) , with a medium - length hairstyle (bob cat) . Red tattoos on his cheeks, in an assassin's costume.The most important thing was that she was ON the MAIN PAGE OF MODS, for the whole picture. Then suddenly she disappeared and could not be found. Before Windows again, I had a copy of the mod in the game, but I couldn't find which of the 400 mods it was =), because in the game it was called something like -Rhaellia, but there was neither such a mod nor anything on the network. I'LL FORGIVE THE HELP!!

Edited by DragonZaf

Hi. I am looking for the haircut that the character in the attached image has. I think it looks cool and i wanted to know how to get it. I tried asking around on reddit, but to no avail.

37823-1631054812-187830961.png

You can do a google reverse image search and if it's out on the 'net it may give you a hit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Creator of the following mod made things unnervingly difficult. With the help of a friend. I offer the solution. I am new in the forums, and I mean no ill will. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/161 "Power Greatswords"

I offer the locations of the creator's mods. I felt in his description on the mods locations was arrogant and rude. Here are the locations.

1- Big Blue Greatsword: apocrapha, where you learn the last word of dragon riding. (End of dragonborn dlc)

2-BloodNord Blade: sovngarde feasting room

3-Dragon Greatsword: throat of the world wordwall

4-Blue Night Greatsword: blackreach "arena". Near the top of a waterfall, there's a skelly beside it.(It's not an indoor location)

I hope I am not crossing any lines on this, and a moderator please correct me if I am. Thank you all and Good Game,

Zeniah S.

• 2 weeks later...

@all

Hello everyone. Im not sure but is this the "talk about an idea for a new mod cause im to dumb"-place or should i go to another place?

I don't know how to delete a post, I put a quote on it and it was another one, not this one, sorry

Edited by rodr1ss