eternalfiregod

Hello everyone, after a long hiatus I decided to play skyrim again,especially with all of the mods to expand and make the game more beautiful. My only problem is that I can't seem to get enb working. I originally used NMM but got really mixed up with mods so I switched to MO, so my directory isn't dirty. And for testing purposes I use the non MO TESV.Exe. I have legendary edition as well.

First up my rig is an alienware 15r with a 970m. I have made everything unblocked as well as marking as administrator.

My setup I'm trying is Enb 308 and Tetrachromatic. The wrapper version gives me error 0xc0000005. The injector just doesn't seem to be injecting. There's no ENB text and I can't open the menu with shift z or enter.

So far I have, made everything administrator, ran everything in compatibility for xp, Vista. And 7. I've installed every direct X file I've seen referenced here and other places. I've also disabled NVIDIA share.

It's super frustrating and I can't figure out the problem.

Secondary problem, I'm not quite used to Mod Organizer and for some reason my children of the sky mod has an odd shimmering body

Edited by eternalfiregod