Rescued Shaun via Portal Gun

shaun father portal gun end game

4 replies to this topic

WillyTot

WillyTot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

So I had been having fun with the Portal Gun mod and right before I blew up the Institute I zapped Shaun over to the Castle. He doesn't appear to do anything but stand around and mumble nonsense when you talk to him. Does he do anything interesting? I had grabbed a bunch of vault 81 cures from the 'developer's room' and never got prompted to administer a cure to him for his cancer. Was there a point at which I would have been given the option to do so if I had followed the right line of conversation with him?

Stargazer09

Stargazer09

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

I wouldn't think so as the devs probably never anticipated this.

Spoilers on Institute below:

Spoiler

EveningTide

EveningTide

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

The cure cancer part sounds like cut content..

robhartman9

robhartman9

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

they practically force you to take shaun when you leave. I watched a you tube mod preview on the portal gun. It looks like good fun but I saw how it could break the game very easily so I have not tried it yet. It would be fun teleporting Dance inside the institute and other shenanigans.

EveningTide

EveningTide

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

I didn't wait for him to die, I just put a bullet in his head, and then kept shooting him until he fell out of his bed and to the floor level below.

they practically force you to take shaun when you leave.

Spoiler

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shaun, father, portal gun, end game

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.179 seconds