Whats your all time favorite RPG game.

drmfreezone

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

"Fallout 2" is number one for me. Actually, I would go with first part, but it had that time limit, which spoiled the overall experience a bit to me. There's generally a bunch of game mechanics, that I just can't stand: time limits and time trials (unless it's a sports game), QTEs and such... These are all EEVIIILL!! (cue scary music from a vintage horror movie)

Otherwise, I would rate "Fallout 1" even higher than the sequel.

"Jagged Alliance 2" was already mentioned, and that's my most favorite game of all time, but it is not an RPG...

Sure, I loved playing a lot of fantasy RPGs, though it would be hard to name those "all time favorite", because I've never been that fond of fantasy to begin with. Science-fiction, cyberpunk, post-apocalyptic worlds - that's my thing. Which is why I really enjoyed playing "The Fall: Last Days Of Gaia", developed by Silver Style. I think I've got to it through previous game from that developer - "Soldiers Of Anarchy". Both games are buggy, somewhat badly optimized and ugly-looking (at least nowadays), but I'd still recommend trying them out; especially "The Fall".

Oh, and I guess it won't be a surprise when I say, that I've enjoyed "Wasteland 2" immensely, too. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure to play the original, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, Neverwinter Nights, Diablo 2