Whats your all time favorite RPG game.

drmfreezone

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in my own opinion, Shadow Hearts was the greatest RPG game I've ever played. It's not well known, but it's still great for original story and interesting battle system. Sure, graphics are a bit old school, like slightly-revised FFVII graphics, but it's a very interesting game, in my own opinion. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure whether the old Sierra adventure games can be classed as RPGs? If so then my fave without a doubt is leisure suit larry 3! If they cannot be classed as RPGs then for me its oblivion (I couldn't get into morrowwind, I didn't like the gfx but oblivion blew me away).

I'm hoping that I will eventually feel the same for skyrim but so far it feels far more serious and dark and isn't as comical. Also the map (yes i know about the map mod) is very annoying the oblivion maps although much simpler was far easier to use.

For now I'm playing Fallout Vegas again until I get enough motivation to load Skyrim.

Morrowind, no doubt. I still can make up stories based on the lore of that game.

Second and while this is an MMORPG, still deserves a mention as it has a special place in my heart, EverQuest. The game has changed a lot since I last played to the point it's almost unrecognizable, but I took roleplaying fairly seriously in it and it's how I have Denina as a user name. EverQuest was my first foray into any RPG so it bears mentioning.

But yeah, nothing beats Morrowind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...