Bundle Text Conflict

PureMorke

Hello,

I wish to use 2 mods that have a conflict. Namely, Leveling Grandmaster and Viper Witcher Gear for v1.22 by Mikenekro and TheGuvnor and Lowered Hood Feline and Standart Manticore - Grandmaster Armor Revision by monochrony. You can find the links to mods below.

Firstly, I would like to explain what exactly is going on so everyone can share his/her opinion without being have to do some research.

The mods I want to use seem to have a bundle text conflict according to the script merger, you can find a visual example in the link below.

I tried to fix it but unfortunately, couldn't managed to. At one point everything was working except for the chest piece. Chest pieces of witcher gears was being showned as level 0 and wasn't scaling like the other pieces of armor.

You can find more detailed demonstration of the conflicts in the link below.

If you could share your opinion whether it's sensible, I would be ever so grateful. Who knows maybe someone might get inspired by it and find an actual solution :) . By all means, if you ever feel like you would need more details in order to have a shot, please do let me know. I really appreciate any help you could provide.