Damocles (from Ryse) Inspired Legion Armour

mhouk2

Playing through New Vegas Bounties III - A centurion mentions the that the "speculators" or "speculari" are investigating him for possible corruption.

I thought to myself - what if these guys had a leader? what would he look like? what persona/title - mythological or otherwise would have been awarded to him by caesar?

After watching some of the in game cutscenes from Ryse I think the damocles character would have suited this role perfectly, to a T. A vengeful legion wraith who answers to caesar alone?
Think of him as lanius's shadow, lanius being a hammer to root out weakness so to speak and damocles being a scalpel to cut out hints of corruption in the legion and its territories.

This is a mod request for Damocles-inspired legion armor and helmet

• 1 year later...

yeah there is one mod but not on nexus mods here's the link https://mega.nz/#!6NpxjLoS!aduCKqM4DKKBeRTcI-ptq9sQiBuOibSSOewfm-wVzbg

Its basically a overhaul for caeser's legion but the problem is that its only for the men not women damn it suckz

I have that mod and would appreciate female versions of the armors. Then again, I only really downloaded it for the modded version of Salt-Upon-Wounds' helmet. I won't go back to the vanilla version. Thank Oxhorn and his Honest Hearts series on YouTube for turning me on to it.