Male Khajiit feet & male body replacers.

Cacticat

Whenever I have tried using a male body replacer (e.g: Better Males, Smooth Male Body, SoS), the male Khajiit feets' textures are always messed up. I know I can use Femfeet or other similar mods, but they always have their own textures attached to them, so they revert the custom ones I download. Skysights so far is the only one that doesn't change the Khajiit feet, but for some reason, humanoid male feet get the messed texture when wearing open shoes. Is there any kind of way to fix this on my side or?

http://67.media.tumblr.com/2be4d778e77de1ab16423041eff333b9/tumblr_odti7iZEZg1tuv9rmo1_1280.jpg

(Pictures taken with Coverkhajiits body texture)

Edited by Cacticat

what mod's so far did you install?, are you using a manager to install, or are you doing manually?

I am using Mod Organizer, in order to keep the game files as clean as possible. Right now I'm using SkySight Skins for non-beast, Coverkhajiit for Khajiits, and Dragonic for Argonians. I did try to use SC Khajiit, but it messed up the male feet, and the female textures too.

Right now, it looks okay, except that non-beast and Argonian feet look a bit messy with shoes on and the Khajiit have club feet with the Coverkhajiit textures. I use UNP for females, and don't have any similar issues.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, most likely its not about textures but mesh problem, most of the textures looks good with the vanilla feets, but not with the new ones.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Been mainly using Better Males/Smooth Male Body, and those change the feet. So far I haven't found a Khajiit texture that compliments this.