So I am trying to do something similar but using whole floors instead of cages. Doing a 2 floor bunker and want to put a cat on top floor and robot on first floor but don't want them to leave their areas. in this case the cat is to stay in the residential part (2 rooms) and the bot is to stay on whole first floor (3.5 rooms and some hallway atm). BUT I still want the whole place navmeshed for followers and dogmeat so the mini navmesh wont work in this case. Any suggestions?

So I am trying to do something similar but using whole floors instead of cages. Doing a 2 floor bunker and want to put a cat on top floor and robot on first floor but don't want them to leave their areas. in this case the cat is to stay in the residential part (2 rooms) and the bot is to stay on whole first floor (3.5 rooms and some hallway atm). BUT I still want the whole place navmeshed for followers and dogmeat so the mini navmesh wont work in this case. Any suggestions?

Design a custom Package that tell's them to only sandbox in a given area?

I haven't done this myself so I don't know really. But from what I can tell about creating sandboxing packages that would be my first approach.

There's like several ways that do it, the package is one, like Magnus said.

Probably find the cat in Abernathy.

Check it's ai package, then duplicate them both, and adjust the package.

Something like 256 from editor location...

Or even tied to specific object reference, like an actual sandbox marker with the appropriate keyword (something similar to the 256 with sandbox).