removal of radiation immunity on mutants

aupeter

For a while its been annoying me that there are a fair number of radiation based weapons that are more or less useless unless you happen to be ONLY fighting humans (read: never).
The gamma gun, the radium rifle, any legendary that does radiation damage, and especially gamma guns that do +50% damage to mirelurks/supermutants/ect
They are only useful on humans or non-irradiated creatures (which more or less don't exist in the wasteland)

It is impossible to be 100% immune to radiation. even with extensive mutations that may gain resistance, creatures shouldn't be immune outright.

So if there is a modder out there who would like to take up some kind of radiation resistance overhaul then id be quite happy.

the only mod i can find that allows creatures to be harmed with radiation is 'revamped nuclear physicist' which requires a perk for it

I feel wasteland creatures should start with some base level of rad resistance, some higher than others (e.g; mirelurks shells would offer reasonable rad resistance, so maybe they could have upwards of 250-500 rad resist, but a softer creatures like a yao guai should have much lower resistance, on par with brahmin (10), and semi-armored creatures like deathclaw having intermediate (50-100)

Obviously glowing variants should have immunity still

Any response would be most appreciated, hopefully a mod can be found/made for this

Thankyou all for your time.