Braixen Race Mod Please

Neonic634

I cannot fully express how much i like braixen. and my jimmies get thoroughly twisted if I dont get my braixen fix in every medium through which i am able to express myself.

Is anybody willing to make a playable race mod for braixen? specifically with the model used in pokken tournament. someone already made a tf2 scout replacer mod using it

http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/skins/575d174841941.jpg

and someone else used the same model to replace rochelle from l4d2

maybe someone can use the same model for skyrim?

I'd make it myself, I honestly would. however unfortunately not only do i lack the knowledge and skill to do so, but i am also in college, so i do not have the spare time to do so. :'(

also a side note, id rather not have the stick in her tail be a part of the model, i'd imagine that this would make creating the mod much easier since there wont be a need for a custom equipped staff placement.

speaking of staves, if anyone can, please make several custom staves for all the destruction spells (and the telekinesis spell) using the model of braixen's stick? or just any stick for that matter? (as long as it's wielded like a wand rather than a staff, whether or not it looks like a stick is secondary)

Please please PLEASE, could someone make this a thing? i would REALLY appreciate it! :smile:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: it has come to my attention that asking to use the model from pokken is not exactly recommended here. i apologize, im still pretty new here, and dont quite know all the rules and regulations that are in place, despite having had an account for a few years (not exactly that active).

assuming that it is okay to create a custom model based on braixen, would anybody be willing to do that? i realize that its a bit of a taller order, but i might as well ask anyway. all the stuff about the staves/wands too.

Edited by Neonic634

would that be permission from the people who used it for their mods? or permission from nintendo? would nintendo actually care? that sounded rude, and i dont mean to sound rude, but i am genuinely confused, because to my knowledge, neither of the two mods i mentioned earlier asked permission from nintendo to use the models.

would that be permission from the people who used it for their mods? or permission from nintendo? would nintendo actually care?

no. yes. yes.

that sounded rude, and i dont mean to sound rude, but i am genuinely confused, because to my knowledge, neither of the two mods i mentioned earlier asked permission from nintendo to use the models.

you're fine. most dont ask permission and steal assets from games without permission. Steam is one of many sites that are bad at regulating it. that is why you will find people reupload other peoples mods as their own. from what i hear on this issue Steam often doesnt do anything about it until the owner speaks up about it. Nexus though strictly forbids it and bans people for it... the Nexus staff are quite good at their jobs.

Nitendo is quite protective of their property. chances are they may not notice for quite some time as they arent a PC company but odds are the moment they become aware of it the mod is coming down.

Yes if you were to make a custom model from scratch it would be protected... To a degree. It can still be taken down but you arent stealing anything and typically companies are nicer about it, from what I've heard, and will usually ask you to take it down if it bothers them.