First of all I'd like to say a MASSIVE thank you to all the modders out there. You make my game feel like a whole new game.

OK, down to business. What I'm looking for is someone to make a custom armor for my character. I play male characters and I'm drawn towards the assassin/thief type characters. The armor I'd like is kind of like the thief guild armor, with better coloring and no sleeves. I ALWAYS make characters with tattoos and would like to see them on the arms at least. I don't like helmets or hoods, but I do like the cowl that's on the Nightingale armor. As for boots, I like the heavy vampire boot style. I love all the Assassin's Creed looking gear, so colors along those lines would be great. At the moment I'm using the Bladeguard armor, vampire boots and drow cowl. I'd like to have a matching set to gain the matching armor perk. I would screenshot my character to show what I mean, but I'm in the process of reinstalling everything AGAIN due to the multiple excellent mods you guys force me with genius to use lol

If anyone could achieve this for me I would be eternally grateful and will love you forever. Thank you in advance. :happy:

I forgot to mention gloves lol The gloves I like are just like bracers, simply bands around the wrist to show off the tattoos I like to put on my characters hands. Again I thank you in advance.

Edited by Pinksluvva121