Please help C.A.G.E. and McLion incompatibility

GamerX727

This is... annoying to say the least. I have a habit of completing dlcs after the ending, so completing CAGE and then finding out that McLion's continue after end adds some post game dialogue and may or may not flag Yes Man or the mainframe at Mr. House's place as complete, is suffice to say, trying to complete the end again is buggy and a mess.

Is it possible to get the same Independent Vegas quest to reinitialize? Console commands don't work because there's a condition or something to initialize the same quest that it loops that I don't have anymore. On this topic, does McLion's continue after end flag the penthouse NPCs as completed? If it doesn't that's okay, but if it does and adds some of the cut stuff that's cool too, I'd just like to reinitialize McLion's after end but I need to get to the end slideshow and redo my ending possibility.

If I can get help on cleaning this up that'd be cool with me. I also really don't have a previous save recent enough to redo the ending... I'd even change VHDYesManEndDialogue conditions section to get this initialized, so I'd like to know how to do so.

Edited by GamerX727