[Help] How To Make These Changes

vKILLZONEv

I'm working on a mod and there are some things that I have managed to get working. I know how to edit xml files and change the various values there. However, there are a few things I'm not sure how to change. Here's a quick list of improvements I want to make, but have no idea how to go about doing it:

Yrden- I've managed to increase the slow effect, but I haven't found anywhere that will let you change the number of active circles you have on the ground.
Signs general- I'd like a way to make casting signs quicker. Currently it's just too slow for me.
Alchemy- I feel like the alchemy system isn't very lore friendly. Geralt is one of the best Witchers around, yet he doesn't remember how to make potions and oils? Kind of stupid. So, I would like a way to have it so you start knowing all the recipes. (same goes with the bestiary) I would also like to make an edit to the way potions are refilled. Something like, you can either meditate to refill, and the ingredients will be used to refill the potions, or you can refill them manually by recrafting them.
Geralt also doesn't seem very lore friendly himself. Why exactly does he not remeber how to fight or use signs to their full effect? I'd like a way to have him start with at least one point in the basic skills, and more skill slots from the get-go.
Hunting for food is very random and sporadic. I would like to either add an area that reliably spawns deer, or add a way to track deer. Just, some way to make hunting a viable way to get food.
Anyway, these are just some things that have bothered me about the game. What files do I have to edit to get these effects? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. If you know of a mod that does any of the above, I can open it up and see how it was done. So don't be shy! Let me know and I'll check it out.