[WIP] Rigmor of Cyrodiil

Rigmor

Some scenery shots, I posted these on my FB, but they get crushed by the app. oh well. Only just started the forestation. When this gets ported to SSE the God rays will break through the canopy.

http://jojimbo.com/images/scenery01.jpg

Check out the view from the Prison District Bridge. (you didn't see those UV's asquiff :) ) but it's coming along nicely, the view from here in TES IV is just gorgeous, I hope to preserve the games charm and integrity.

http://jojimbo.com/images/scenery02.jpg

Oops sorry about the pic size.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's looking good so far, maybe that distant terrain could use some additional detail but it's not easy making distant terrain look good. Maybe some rocks to break it up, some more trees, a boat, fisherman's house etc...

Yes all that will be added, that's only a small section of the forest, I wanted to show the lods and how similar to the original it was becoming with the fade distance fog, and multi colors of the leaves. Been busy on the Rigmor of Bruma SE port, so haven't updated this topic for a time. Back to full production of the sequel next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I landed on Rigmor of Bruma when I was looking for new companion mods with compelling stories for my special edition playthrough and just finished this mod today. I had mixed feelings in the beginning. She came off as flat and childish. The quest markers kind of lead you by the nose (going so far as to force you to go to certain places from other places instead of just fast traveling). Everyone sitting down all the time. Oh, let's sit down to talk. Oh, you want to talk here now? No... we don't do that in this mod. Certain enemies were just OP, making progress really frustrating. So many glitches, it required replaying dozens of times to previous saves to beat... but I digress... the story had me in the end. I cried. That third act... all of it... was brilliant. The battle? Great. Compared to the likes of Falskaar... this one actually felt like a real battle. Basically, I liked everything after you saved her from the sacrifice. And that ending... man... I have a save file for each choice... and I still can't decide which to pick.

Anyway, I have a love/hate relationship with your mod, and I just wanted you to know it probably one of the most impactful, emotional, and clever mods I've seen. It was better than the main quest, and the DLC quests for that matter. If you want constructive criticism (for the next mod), I could talk you ear off. On the other hand, I noticed a LOT of spelling issues in the subtitles (which bugged me, sorry, pet peeve), so if you wanted someone to go over those for Cyrodil, I'd be happy to help... or be a bug tester on a beta run... or whatever. Either way, keep modding, you definitely have a compelling story to tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this and was intrigued. I do a lot of voice work for interesting mods on the nexus. And i've heard a lot of praise on Rigmor of Bruma.

If you are looking for voice actors down the line for specific characters and npcs in your story let me know.

I do impressions of a few daedric princes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOzpx-sFZKQ&t=20s

As well as many of the races and creatures:

• 1 month later...