Reproccer "java.nio.bufferunderflowexception"

Nindoge

So I am helping a friend with his modded Skyrim. Running a little more than 150 mods. Got his load order all optimized, rebuilt the bashed patch, went to run reproccer and I get the "java.nio.bufferunderflowexception" error. So decided to try and run the debug bat file through MO and see where it was hanging up. But for some reason whenever I try and run the debugger it says I'm missing skyre_main.esp and won't import any of the mods from MO. So now we can't figure out what's wrong. Any help?

Thanks,

Nindoge

I'm assuming you're asking what I'm running Reproccer for. I'm running it for SkyRe. I've seen those articles already, but they don't help because I can't run the Debug-Starter.bat. It would be extremely inefficient to go through and start manually turning off 160ish plugins to try and find the problem.

ELFX - Weathers.esp is not compatible with COT.

ELFXEnhancer.esp is not compatible with ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp might cause problem with Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp and Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

put all of this before Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp:

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp ;<------put this under Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
ELFX_2_0_BFU_Patch.esp ;<------put this under SMIM
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp<----this has a patch for ELFX you don't need ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp the patch is in the mod page of Breezehome Fully Upgradable.
Edited by Project579

Ok, fixed all that and reuploaded the modwatch. Still get the same error. Although we did find that disabling IW and anything that required it as a master allowed reproccer to run, so we did a clean install of those mods but it still won't work. Obviously simply blocking IW would be a bad idea as it would ruin SkyRe's balance.

Edit: The mods were IW (of course), and All-in-One SkyRe ReProccer Patches by qotsafan.

Edited by Nindoge

it's strange that Immersive Weapons is causing problems with SkyRe.

place Immersive Weapons under Immersive Armors.

Edited by Project579