skyrim WETriggerscript error please help!

kingOlatency

108 members have voted

1. 1. have you had a similar problem?

ok, i have found a solution, but i return in no long time, i am lost in my paper...

ok the solution are simple,

the thread up i have giving more early will help you will the flicking graphic,

this one will corrige your problem of the error they appear,

you need only to install the...,what is this, ok... the Creation Kit (Steam > Library > Tools > Creation Kit). That will create steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ and includes the WETrigger scripts.

i think it's will be ok after this, no graphical problem and no error they will appear after this two thing...

i hope it's can help you...

Edited by AngeGardien

Thanks for the suggestion AngeGardien,

but it dosen't solve the issue with the trigger script error.

Also will add I'm running an Nvidia GTX 550, and as I said earlier this issue only appeared at the start of the week.

???, strange thing, skyrim have make an other update neer 20mg today, peharp it't help ???

ok, i will continue to look if i can find other way, but for the other problem do you have the last driver (296.10), me i have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 and no problem ???, i am in the nowhere whit your problem but i will continue to try to find a way for you,

EDIT : for now the only thing i know it's the error of string is due to the registry, peharp a good program like ccleaner can help you, i use it always and they are good to repair registry error and they are free, i continue to look...

EDIT: ok, i stop my research, i abandon, i have looking on all the planet, russian, chiness, japeness, french, english, spain, german, ect..., now i have an headhach to try to understand all this language, but the thing i have view it's all the country on the planet have this problem and no one have the solution, it's make more hours i search and the planet are not able to find a way...

the only thing i have found it's this a problem whit the biblary of the script, or a registry error, it's seem more people have succest to repair the string error in making a fix of her registry..., if nothing work for you, i think you will need to wait until bethesda find the problem, because it's seem even bethesda than even steam don't know what to do for now..., sorry i have make all i can to help you

ok i don't know if it's can help but i have foudn this in searching other thing

--------------------------------------

If you're encountering issues with launching Skyrim, make sure everything installed smoothly.

Aside from verifying your game cache and checking your connection with Steam, you may also need to manually run secondary installers required by this game.

Exit Steam entirely.

Browse to your Skyrim installation folder (Usually C:\Program files\Steam\Steamapps\common\skyrim\)

Run the following installers:

...\Steamapps\common\skyrim\DirectX10\dxsetup.exe

...\Steamapps\common\skyrim\DotNetFX\dotnetfx35set up.exe

...\Steamapps\common\skyrim\VCRedist\vcredist_x86. exe

Reboot your computer and test any issues again.

-------------------------------------------------

If you have difficulty installing Steam, a Steam game or other files required for a Steam game, please ensure that Windows Installer Service is enabled under the System Configuration's "Services" Tab.

Completely exit Steam and go to the folder called C:\Program Files\Steam\ (this is the default location for a Steam installation - if you set a different installation directory, you will need to browse to it).

Delete all of the files in this folder except:

The Steamapps folder and Steam.exe (If 'exe' is not visible, look for the black and white Steam icon)

Restart your computer.

Then, you will need to launch Steam.exe from within the Steam installation folder, and not from a pre-existing shortcut.

With Steam running, re-test the original issue.

---------------------------------------------------

Edited by AngeGardien

Hey Guys. After thinking about this error i got to the conclusion that it could be a bad update, installation of skyrim, or even a bad steam installation, update. So i decided to go radical and delete everything related to the skyrim and steam installation.

Here is how i solved my problem, step by step:

Copied the skyrim folder (C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim), pasted it on a different location, unistalled Skyrim, unistalled Steam, cleaned the trash files with Ccleaner, reset pc, clean windows registry with Ccleaner, reset pc, download steam (again), install and update steam, download Skyrim with the DLC and the Creation kit and let it go to 5%, pause download, close steam (ctrl+alt+del to be sure its really dead), copy and paste the Skyrim Folder to the original folder (C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/ - that (x86) is because im using an 64 bits windows 7) and replace everything, open steam and resume the downloading and let it go to 100% after that you can go and play the game and see if it worked (at least it worked for me).

I hope that helps

BTW, thanks for the help AngeGardien.

No problem, i am very very happy all is going well for you now, and surprise you have been able to understand all the thing i have writing Ha Ha Ha!, i must admit this f***ing (sorry) problem have succes to making me go in all place of the world to try to find an issu, more and more people have the same problem of you, so i suggest you to put what you have writting in your last message on this server saying whit the name of "wetriggerscript error resolved" or something like this, all the people on the planet try to find the answer so make a good action for her now an save the planet from this internet dragon they have make us searching like a fool, if they follow your way they will succest too.

very good new for all the planet Ha Ha Ha!,

EDIT: ok i view you are offline and surely occupy to save the world so i will make the post to help other people they search answer for that...

Edited by AngeGardien

• 5 weeks later...

Ok... This is what worked for me:

Open Explorer and type

%appdata% hit enter, or go to C:\Users\-yourname-\AppData\Lo­cal\Skyrim

modify your plugin list, plugins.ini

delete update.esm and if there are 2 skyrim.esm, delete one.

So there will be one skyrim.esm and no update.esm. If there isn't a plugin.ini you must create one and paste the plugin.txt contents.

Save and enjoy

Thanks to youtuber sandos12x1 for commenting on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6JAFioJ6U

Hi guys!

had the same bug, did what you said and it worked.

HOWEVER:

1) the bug reappears as soon as I install new mods.

2) I have a "plugin.TXT" (not *.ini), and a "loadorder.txt" in the folder you mentioned and they DO NOT show the same load order.

3) All in all I have FOUR different(!) load orders:

- plugin.txt

- loadorder.txt

- NMM's loadorder

- Skyrim Launcher loadorder (under "Data Files")

4) I've been getting random crashes since WETriggerScript appeared

Which does Skyrim use?

Where did "loadorder.txt" come from?

must I even care?

I read somewhere that loadorders per se are not really important anymore bc Skyrim vanilla considers all mods to be one MEGA MOD, and that a modder only has to prevent loading mods that do similar stuff and thus create conflicts (like two different mods changing horse behaviour).

any ideas?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are still experiencing a CTD or the WETriggerScript error when loading a game after you do any of the following:

• Change Load order via NMM
  • Check/Un-Check an .esp/.esm via NMM
  • Add/Remove a mod with a plugin (.esm/esp) via NMM

Nexus Mod Manager my be corrupting a file called "plugins.txt" by adding additional entries to it like "syrim.esm," and "Skyrim.esm." The file is located here: C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Skyrim (hidden file/folder). Keep in mind it will re-corrupt this file every time you make one of the changes listed above with NMM.

Visit this bug report and try some of the Moderator's suggestions. If you have experienced this issue with recent versions of NMM, please click "Confirm" While you are there. Good Luck.