Input settings problems galore

Okay, this has progressed to the general destruction of my day.

So I was playing TW2 today and decided I'd install the 'Master Witcher Redux' mod for some sexier combat and gameplay, etc.

I also installed the 'Witcher 2 Quickcast Enhanced Gamepad' Mod for antimicro.

I installed both of them fine and dandy except when I start up the game, I find out that some of my 360 controller buttons don't work, i.e. my B, X, and Y buttons. RB works fine, LB, but no triggers, etc etc.

So I check the Antimicro profile and some of the buttons weren't bound to a key. Okay, no problem, I'll change those myself... So I pulled up the Configurator.exe app from C:\GOG Games\The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition\bin to compare the keyboard bindings with the antimicro profile.

Here's my problem:

In the Configurator.exe app I went over to Input Settings->Gamepad and attempted to 'Restore Defaults', but even after I click that, the 'OK' button at the bottom remains gray.

I can't restore my default gamepad bindings.

I uninstalled/reinstalled TW2, antimicro, even the 360 drivers in Device Manager but to no avail.

Mind you, the controller works fine. All the buttons and triggers and sticks (oh my) work like they always have. It doesn't seem to be a Windows issue.

I wanted to see if this was affecting other games, so I opened TW3 and tried it there.

Same problem.

It's like everything is stuck on that one antimicro proile.

I am at my wit's end with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pictures:

- FOoDOgs