Downloading Mod Issue

MeisterGN006

After logging into the site I navigate to a game I want to download mods for, click the files tab, scroll down to the main files, click the download link. Before I was prompted which premium server I would like to use. Now the page for the server select appears to try to load then I just get taken back to the home page. I have verified this issue on my work PC (windows 10 - chrome/edge), personal laptop (windows 7 pro - chrome/IE), and file server (ubuntu 14.10 - firefox) at home. All 3 PCs are exhibiting the same issue. All browsers were run in private / incognito mode and in normal mode without any extensions or plugins installed.

Here is a desktop capture of the issue:

https://youtu.be/Z2UAOa9oZrw

Same issue, possibly an issue with the Premium Servers since I have seen a couple people mention they could download still (but were not Premium users).

EDIT: Confirmed, I can download via the CDN but not the Premium Servers. I managed to select the CDN in the server options window before I was forwarded and it worked.

Same issue, possibly an issue with the Premium Servers since I have seen a couple people mention they could download still (but were not Premium users).

EDIT: Confirmed, I can download via the CDN but not the Premium Servers. I managed to select the CDN in the server options window before I was forwarded and it worked.

Same problem could not download until I switch to CDN from Premium Servers.
Glad I found this thread thought the problem was on my end.

I've been having the same issues since last night. When attempting to download manually I'm simply redirected to the Nexus home page. If I try using NMM, I get a "server is busy" message, then after three attempts to connect I get the error message in the Download Manager window - "Error trying to get the file:" with the URL of the file I'm trying to download immediately followed by the error message. The issues happen in all browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, IE, and Opera) in Windows 10. Attempted the workaround mentioned in this thread and switched to CDN in my preferences, but the issues still persist.

I don't know where you all are located but I tried this on a few files. The Washington Prem Server seems to work fine for me. If I use the Dallas Server it just jumps to the game list page.

Has anyone filed a bug report of this yet?