Help Finding Mod

jaerwin98able

I recently had to reinstall Skyrim and all the mods I had. But there was one mod that I can't find and never knew the name of. I must have installed it by accident because even during old playthroughs I remember trying to look up what it was but found nothing.

The mod added chests around the world that looked like messed up boss chests. They had a black texture rather than the default one and they were labeled "Mystery Chest" if I remember correctly. There was only ever one item in each chest and it was an item added by the mod. It was also normally very powerful, almost OP. It also added a dungeon to the map that you could automatically fast travel too. It was a small maze like area filled with extremely strong dedra in yellow armor.

If anyone knows what mod this is I would appreciate it. I don't think I have any images to help otherwise, I would show them. Thank you.

Not that one but I have seen it in my hunt for the mod. About the only bit of imformation I could turn up was that it might involve a file called "mysteriousweapons.esp"
I assume this because that is one of the missing files from old saves that I can't figure out where it went or what mod it came from. Searching the name didn't help either.

The mod you refer to (if we are on the same page) places a chest in Whiterun with an OP weapon. This mod I am looking for placed chests in specific dungeons and hideouts across the land. I know they were specific because I would find the same item each time I returned there on a new playthrough.

If it also helps I remember two of the weapons I found but not in great detail. One was marked as a warhammer and consisted of a bunch of bones and skulls connected together and covered in blood. Think it was called the Bloody Smasher. The other I can't remember the name but was a two handed ax like weapon made from the soul cairn horse skulls.