Ramsay Snow Bolton (Cousland? Kendells?): "Let's Play A Game!"

cyanidebaby

So now that I've decided I'm bored with my own Neutral Good alignment, I'm going to switch it up and play Chaotic-Neutral Evil. Enter Ramsay "RamBo" Bolton, to assist me with getting into character. I'm sticking with the Iwan Rheon portrayal rather than the book character, because he is written as a more charismatic character, I could see him being, polite diplomatic, and hell, even charming, right up until the point he flays your entire family in front of you.

I can see him either being the illegitimate son of a dead Cousland brother, thus starting in the Human Noble origin in Highever (The North) or, with the lovely origin override thing, he could be the rape child of the Arl of Denerim and and Adaia, forced to grow up among peasant elves.

CITY ELF-HUMAN

The narcissistic child of Arl Kendells and an elf rogue, Ramsay was denied acceptance among his noble kin, and forced to endure the humiliation of being raised among slaves. Sharing the same sadistic urges as his half brother Vaughn, he'd likely be jealous of their power and their parties on entering the luxurious castle that could've (and in his mind should've) been his. Would he leave Shianni for dead? Probably, as that might be a very fun game. It would give him a chance to get in with his brother, whom he could always kill later. This Warden would have his mother's wild and impulsive streak, but not her kindness to temper it; her skill with a bow or knife, but not her love for friends and family.

HUMAN NOBLE

Adopted by his uncle Bryce, Ramsay is secretly quite pleased about his family's deaths. He may have seemed an obliging, obedient boy when he agreed to steward the castle while his family were away, but that was only because he wanted to avoid suspicion when his brother eventually became the victim of some kind of accident. For a few moments, he reveled in the fact that Howe had unwittingly done his dirty work for him. Fergus, after all, may die in battle, get killed by Howe's men, or die of some strange disease when he returns. This would allow Ramsay to fall nicely into the wronged hero role and take Highever for back. The new plan sounds perfect...until he gets forcibly conscripted into the Grey Wardens (gutted, RamBo, gutted.)

This origin already gives him a Mabari, which, unlike every other playthrough I've done, would never be left at camp. Whether he would save a dog in Ostagar (as a city elf-human) is uncertain, though I think he might if he knew that they usually only belong to those of noble blood, that would appeal to his vanity and narcissism. Also, while he might enter the kennel with the intent to slay the dog, when he sees how savage it looks, he may decide he could train and use it for his amusement.

QUESTIONS:

Which backstory sounds better?

Any mod that makes it so an elf/ elf origin human can marry Anora?

Is there any way to have the Cousland mabari and then recruit the other anyway? Ramsay needs more hounds, and he'll get other beasts from Ranger spec...

To betray Morrigan to Flemeth or not? Morrigan get along with him and likely agree with his every decision...but Ramsay likes a little random betrayal...