Funniest thing you've heard an NPC say?

Dullahan

Once, when I was in Skaal, a Nord sung a strange song looking at me :mellow:

Also, some time ago with a Wood Elf I joined the legion guards, and from that moment any guard that saw me said "Where's your uniform?" It was fun for a while, but then I got bored (I had lost my uniform)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
The funniest thing I've ever heard in Morrowind was a Wood Elf saying, "Now where is that Bar-Wench? I have an urge I need to get rid of..."

I just about died laughing! ;D

Morrowind seems to be for more mature audiences, compared to Oblivion... :rolleyes:

man Bethesda's games have VASTLY declined in quality since TES3 came out :(

• 5 months later...
Lol.. What was the funniest thing you've heard and NPC say?

For me, right before i got to the island, the Khajiit ferryman says...

"Here fishie-fishie! So and so has a present for you!!" *hawks a fat one and spits into the water* "Here you go, eat this fishie!!"

Haha!

"So there I was, naked and no idea where I was" -Owner of trade house in seyyda neen TES3

Didn't it go something like..

"I don't remember casting a teleportation spell, but there i was alone and naked'

That's a reference to Terminator lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Three funniest things for me were...

Friendly Bosmer: I have a feeling you and I are about to become VERY close!

Commander of Fort Frostmoth on Solstheim: Join the Legion...see the world...freeze your arse...

Breton dancer girl at Desele's House of Earthly Delights in Suran: "Hey there, High Elf. Looking for a good time?"

I couldn't help but laugh the first time I heard those three things. That Breton girl...forward much?

Three funniest things for me were...

Friendly Bosmer: I have a feeling you and I are about to become VERY close!

Commander of Fort Frostmoth on Solstheim: Join the Legion...see the world...freeze your arse...

Breton dancer girl at Desele's House of Earthly Delights in Suran: "Hey there, High Elf. Looking for a good time?"

I couldn't help but laugh the first time I heard those three things. That Breton girl...forward much?

I remember the first time I played it and Fargoth said that to me, it was so creepy I didn't speak to him again.

• 1 year later...