Missing Half the Fun House - Nuka World DLC

trynadawn

I had something just like this with Vault 88. It ended up being an issue with Scrap Everything. Others reported the issue too and the mod author did an update and that fixed it for me.

If anyone else reads this try looking at a scrapping mod if you happen to use one, and perhaps that could be the issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

If you only get this bug in Fizztop Mountain and the Fun House in the Nuka World DLC, you have outdated DLC files. Either you pirated the game and got the beta verison of the Nuka DLC, or you have not updated your legit Steam copy in a while.

Mods are modifying those cells with the updated DLC files as a reference, so using old files will cause those glitches.

• 1 year later...

If you only get this bug in Fizztop Mountain and the Fun House in the Nuka World DLC, you have outdated DLC files. Either you pirated the game and got the beta verison of the Nuka DLC, or you have not updated your legit Steam copy in a while.

Mods are modifying those cells with the updated DLC files as a reference, so using old files will cause those glitches.

Nonsense. Yes, I use a PIRATE version.

My issue was in the fun house in nuka world dlc. First of all I disable all my mods and fun house works perfect.

After some time, I found the Vilain: FogOut - Interiors - All DLC.esp

Now I use Dynamic Interior Fog Removal without any issue in nuka world.

Edited by jackdanniels

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...