[Request / Idea] Bringing back the NV / F3 perk system in Fallout 4... is it possible ?

SirArtilleur

Hi everyone ! This is my first topic on the forum, I don't know if the subject was already shared...

But it's something that, I think, could be important to work on :

Could it be possible to create a mod to bring back from the grave the old system that we had in "Fallout 3" and "New Vegas", where you could choose some specific, and unique perks ?
In other words, this :

I'm asking this question because so far, I have seen many mods of quality who tried to gave a diversity of choices for different kind of roleplay for each players... but most of them are limited by this cursed perk chart : for it's a static fonction with no possibility of mutation, or very little. Bringing back this simple table "might" allow players to incorporate new and creative perks, like we had in "New Vegas" or "Fallout 3" : not only some of the vanilla perks that were lost in the process, but also those created by the comunity. To resume : the idea would be to replace the vanilla perk selection by a new form of table, a simple one, closer to what we had, and so, more easy to manipulate, and to mod.

However, I have no Idea if it's possible to realise. I'm not a modder, and I don't know what is required to work on such a kind of interface... Anyone have an idea ?

Anyway, thank you to have taken some time to read this umble request...

Have a nice day !

So, uh... no one know if it's possible ? Or even if the idea is interesting to be explored ? I though the question would have an answer, even negative, a little... quicker.

( Then again, I don't know how it works on this forum... I even f**ked up the tags when I wrote this page. XD )