UI Mod That Lets Me See My Experience

Xamrin

This is more of a convenience thing but I'd like to have a tiny window pop-up over my Health bar showing my EXP for whatever skill I'm using.

I could try to make the mod on my own but I'd still need help to figure out how to make it work.

The Way I Imagine It

I imagine a bar showing up somewhere on the UI that shows advancement in one skill and it pops up whenever it changes. It'll stay there for a while but if you don't gain any EXP for a while it'll just fade away.

You may have to disable the ability to see Athletic increases or make it where more than one bar pops up at once. Obviously I'd like it to be as unintrusive as possible.

I, personally, have a 1920 x 1080 resolution and my UI is very small so it may need to be customizable for people with smaller displays or people that use large HUDs.

You could have the bars appear then have a second one appear if you upgrade something else.

Or the bars could be omni-present and show the last two or three skills you've increased.

The reason I want it is for grinding. It'd be better than constantly pressing F1. I also must keep track of my skills so I don't overlevel.

This can easily be achieved with HUD Status Bars Enhanced.

You can declare 21 bars, each one monitoring a specific skill and put all them in the same place.

One note: athletics receive exp continuously when you move, so that bar would stick forever on the HUD. I suggest you either don't monitor athletics or place it in a different place of the HUD.

This can easily be achieved with HUD Status Bars Enhanced.

You can declare 21 bars, each one monitoring a specific skill and put all them in the same place.

One note: athletics receive exp continuously when you move, so that bar would stick forever on the HUD. I suggest you either don't monitor athletics or place it in a different place of the HUD.

I got the mod but I'm not sure how to set this up. I looked at the INI file and just got confused.