Crash with exception address

Bomsi12

" Game has crashed with exception address 0x745F61CB! "

That's the message I keep getting, it's the same number each time. I don't know what the number means, what to do with it or why it's there, but I imagine it's because I might be missing something? (like a file, or..?) I just need help to figure out what the hell that number means, because I cannot start Skyrim to figure it out, haha. It takes me to main menu, and when I click "continue" or "load", it crashes (WITH an error).

This error message comes up in the "crashfixpluginlog", so yes. I do have that installed. Please help, thank you for your time and whatnot.

Just Sayin' so don't shoot the messenger. To understand "exception address 0x745F61CB" you need to be a Professional Programmer like Sheson (Memory Patch) or Meh321 (Crash Fixes) so your not likely to get the response your looking for. Nevertheless I love it when they answer post like these so good luck.

Just Sayin' so don't shoot the messenger. To understand "exception address 0x745F61CB" you need to be a Professional Programmer like Sheson (Memory Patch) or Meh321 (Crash Fixes) so your not likely to get the response your looking for. Nevertheless I love it when they answer post like these so good luck.

Well, if I dont put it out there I will never play skyrim again. I'll stay hopeful someone will have an answer for me. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...