6 replies to this topic

Bomsi12

Bomsi12

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

" Game has crashed with exception address 0x745F61CB! "

That's the message I keep getting, it's the same number each time. I don't know what the number means, what to do with it or why it's there, but I imagine it's because I might be missing something?  (like a file, or..?) I just need help to figure out what the hell that number means, because I cannot start Skyrim to figure it out, haha. It takes me to main menu, and when I click "continue" or "load", it crashes (WITH an error).

This error message comes up in the "crashfixpluginlog", so yes. I do have that installed. Please help, thank you for your time and whatnot.

Attached Files

PeterMartyr

PeterMartyr

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,099 posts

Just Sayin' so don't shoot the messenger. To understand "exception address 0x745F61CB" you need to be a Professional Programmer like Sheson (Memory Patch) or Meh321 (Crash Fixes) so your not likely to get the response your looking for. Nevertheless I love it when they answer post like these so good luck.

Bomsi12

Bomsi12

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Just Sayin' so don't shoot the messenger. To understand "exception address 0x745F61CB" you need to be a Professional Programmer like Sheson (Memory Patch) or Meh321 (Crash Fixes) so your not likely to get the response your looking for. Nevertheless I love it when they answer post like these so good luck.

Well, if I dont put it out there I will never play skyrim again. I'll stay hopeful someone will have an answer for me. Thanks.

saurusmaximus

saurusmaximus

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,908 posts

Does it crash when you start a new game?  How about if you disable all of your mods? 

rhautala

rhautala

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Same here, every time I play for a while, the last 3-5 saves come up with this error:

crashed with exception address 0x760261CB!

PhaseVerocity

PhaseVerocity

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 799 posts

Yep and I get exception address 0x5EF983!.   I'm thinking its most likely a mod as my crashlog hasn't said anything about running out of memory.

PhaseVerocity

PhaseVerocity

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 799 posts

Yep and I get exception address 0x5EF983!.   I'm thinking its most likely a mod as my crashlog hasn't said anything about running out of memory.

Found out it was because I didn't have a xpms skeleton loaded.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exception, address, crash, skyrim

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.077 seconds