WIP - Crantius Colto, the Bard (Revised Version)

Salmissra2

I know that the character in my mod WIP - Crantius Colto, the Bard, was in the game Morrorwind and I reasise that it was at least 200 years ago and no human lives that long. I mean the character in the book, "The Lusty Argonian Maid," and he will be an Imperial Allied. I've decided to make Crantius Colto a descendant of the guy who wrote the play, Crassius Curio. and he'll have the Journal of Crassius, so we can have some story, and Crantius would be a bard who would be singing, "Ragnar the Red," "Age of Aggression," and "Tale of the Tongues," as well as a potential marriage. You can request those three songs from him before marriage, but not after (I wish you could request songs after marriage). A quest might be involved aboit you looking for the Journal of his ancestor, Crassius Curio before you get married. I'm currently working on making him follow you. As a a bard, he won't specialize in combat, but I thought it would be neat to walk with him. I haven't decided who'd have Journal or where it would be. I just wanted to let you know that I revised it and it's still going. He doesn't follow yet, but I'm working on that. I'd appreciate any help.

Edited by Salmissra2

I'm working on journal of Crassius, and I might make the Argonian thing as part of a "pre wedding night of drinking" (sort of like a night to remember but not as bad). His companions he's with could probably set this Argonian serving girl who works at the Tavern up to 'get him real drunk' and while he's under the influence, he mistakes the serving girl for his wife to be. This is why he was sent to Morrowind.