"Multiple Master Files" Creation Kit Problem

MBSNgaming

I'm a new modder and I'm just starting to experiment with the creation kit for fun and to see what I am capable of. I want to be able to access data in the creation kit from Skyrim, Dragonborn, and Dawnguard, but I cannot get all three working simultaneously. When I try I get the message "multiple master files selected for load. Load operation aborted".

I should probably mention that I can get Skyrim + Dragonborn to load up fine, same with Skyrim + Dawnguard, but when I try all 3 I get the error message.

I've been scouring the internet in search of a solution to my problem, and everywhere pretty much says

In SkyrimEditor.ini (Skyrim folder) under [General] set bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

However, when I enter SkyrimEditor in notepad bAllowMultipleMasterLoads is nowhere to be found. I ran searches, read each line of the general section individually and still could not find it. Did something change since these solutions were posted online? How can I fix this?

P.S. I've already added the DLCs under sResourceArchiveList2 so that's probably not the problem.

Thanks!