How do I load a preset?

BobbyChappy

I have tried to download them through NMM but it doesn't seem to work. I have SKSE and RaceMenu but I don't know if I need something else to make it work. If I need to install them manually how do I do it? When I create a preset myself it shows something like: Data\SKSE\Plugin\Presets\ . But I can't tell where it is.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure what you mean by 'I can't tell where it is', you refering ingame or in the file structure?

if ingame, go into the many tabs, find one that says 'presets' (i think) press f9, then you should see ur presets if you have set up the file structure up rightly.

I don't know how to help you outside game but uhh.

if you want to set it up properly do it like this

(modname)\Skse\Plugins\Chargen\Presets

dump your .jslot files in there, and .dds and .nif in chargen

also, i use MO so it might be different.

Edited by quickyusername

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

It's placed in the data folder. :smile:

I am not sure what you mean by 'I can't tell where it is', you refering ingame or in the file structure?

if ingame, go into the many tabs, find one that says 'presets' (i think) press f9, then you should see ur presets if you have set up the file structure up rightly.

I don't know how to help you outside game but uhh.

if you want to set it up properly do it like this

(modname)\Skse\Plugins\Chargen\Presets

dump your .jslot files in there, and .dds and .nif in chargen

also, i use MO so it might be different.

Maybe you can help me out Im using mo as well and i downloaded a preset from nexus but when i look at it its a xml doc. and when i entered those presets through body sliderx64 it placed NIF files into my skyrim character folder. how are you getting .jslot files?